Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 236381 views.
PenWeb

Apr-7

Had my first shot of Moderna vaccine yesterday, no reaction so far.  Get my 2nd shot on May 5.

Have to thank my back-yard neighbor for getting me the appointment for today, as I could never find a spot in time, always "fully booked". Was surprised yesterday afternoon when Publix called and asked if I want to come in yesterday as they had extra, so I said I would be right there.

Finally!!!! At 78 and with COPD, I needed to get it ASAP. Thank Heavens for good neighbors.

Penny B

SharpEye1

Apr-7

Congratulations!  That's excellent news! heart_eyes

datsalotta

Apr-8

We booked appointments for Apr. 17 - first jab !! YAY  Island Health in B. C.

Hope it goes well for you. I'm excited to take this step forward.

datsalotta

Azurina

Apr-8

Aust Govt announced last night that due to the blood clot problems with Astra, those under 50yo will get the Pfizer and those over 50 will prob get the Astra.

i asked a doctor yesterday whether or not it would be a good idea to start taking aspirin to thwart any likely clots, but she said no because the reaction was quite rare.

humph! of course they need to get some vaccine before they start making promises first! hahaha

• Edited April 8, 2021 8:08 pm  by  Azurina
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Apr-8

NZ govt has purchased only the Pfizer vaccine I think. Anyway, they have over 8 million Pfizer so I guess that's what we are all getting, as that would be enough for 2 jabs for every person in NZ. We've been very slow at rolling out the vaccine, only just started with Border workers and Front Line workers. My group (under 65 but with underlying conditions) are due for the jab some time in May.

I think over 75's will be the next group, but my parents are in this one and haven't heard anything yet. 

The government is being very secretive about it all, which I really don't understand. 

I got the Astra 2 weeks ago - so far I am unclotted.

Energyworker

Apr-9

Hope it goes well, I had the pfizer shot in the big city in Ontario last week, just a sore arm. People tell me with older ages the reaction is worse. My brother in law who is 80 was totally wiped out on the 2nd day after his shot. My next jab isn't until July 21st, almost 4 months away. People here have to work their summer holidays around their second jab or come home for it. I have friends & family on the island in BC & know you are behind us.

Energyworker

Apr-9

Interesting ...another blurb came out about AstraZeneca and age 30. Every week a different story comes out about AstraZeneca and the gov't flip flops about who is going to be vaccinated with it. No one I know wants it and would rather wait for one of the other vaccines to be available. We have choice.

Myelle (Myelle01)

Apr-9

After a lot of swearing, moaning, etc... I now have my 2 appointments to get vaccinated. My first shot is this Sunday and the second is 3 weeks later.

datsalotta

Apr-9

Thanks Energyworker *...I hope it goes well too.

I recently had a pneumonia vaccine and my arm hurt for a coupla days. Expecting I will be sore from the COVID jab. My sister (8 years older than me) had a really sore arm. She could not lift it up. She used Voltaren on it and it helped right away. I have some A535 here so will try that if need be. Maybe even a 500 mg aspirin will help too. ((:

Yes you can add me to the people from B. C. who care about the way COVID has hit people who live in Ontario. On the bright side let's say things can only improve.

Forever the optimist,

datsalotta