Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Roll Call!   Welcome!

Started 3/23/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 208936 views.
Energyworker

Apr-21

So sorry for your loss.  bouquet That would be maddening. Will keep you & your dear friend in my prayers. Hold tight to your memories. Take good care of yourself.

oiuoiu321

Apr-22

Oh, I'm so sorry.    (((((HUGS)))))   So many people losing their lives due to this pandemic, even if indirectly.

Thoughts and prayers to you and your friend's family at this time.

kthreads

Apr-23

I am so sorry for your loss. You're in my thoughts and prayers. 

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

May-14

In the US, soon there will be financial help for BROADBAND service.

Here's how to apply:

https://getemergencybroadband.org/how-to-apply/

You can check to see if your current Internet Provider is participating:

https://getemergencybroadband.org/companies-near-me/

Annmorg

May-17

I'm so sorry about your loss, 

CzoeMC

Jun-2

My husband had a major spine surgery in March of 2020. At Abbot Northwest hospital, a hub of international and a very lovely diverse group of caregivers. We all used the foam dispenser of cleanser, but an aide was coughing  much. I was staying in the room, and got it first, both of us sick for two weeks, he was on oxygen for a bit (they didn't tell us why). He went to after surgery appt, they tested him and said he had a virus. Covid was around then, but they weren't testing for it. Trump knew about it, and didn't bother to tell us, lest there be a panic. Hah! Both of us have had the vaccines, had REALLY bad reactions for a few days, yet it is all good having the shot. Finally going to accept and give hugs!

CzoeMC

Jun-2

It is very sad that your friend didn't get the medical care she deserved. Covid has been such a magnet for the medical professionals, that common care was seemingly neglected. With friends and relatives not having access to their loved ones, to keep them safe, ostensibly, that also meant for little oversight in senior centers, rehab after surgery centers, etc.  Hope that you get justice for your friend.

katiek2

Jun-2

Glad you're over that terrible year, Czoe!  Give lots of hugs and here's one for you!

Hug Gifs For WhatsApp Status and Facebook - GifterGo

CzoeMC

Jun-2

I am not yet over that terrible year, dear kk, still grieving over my dad dieing months ago, and mom in rehab (OMG is she going to get an infection?) after her knee replacement. So I will probably have to move back to her house for some time. Take the hubby and dog, too. Rather be at home, but mother refuses to leave home, and will have to be the legs for a while. So miss playing MC, but don't want to get into it, with all problems, like a drunken brother... Oh boohoo sorry for being whiney, everyone has had grief and more this past year or four. Just wishing that all  have peace in their hearts, can sleep well at night, and not feel haunted by.... you know, the things that dwell. 

katiek2

Jun-2

I'm glad your husband & pup are moving with you.  Sometimes it's just the woman that goes into caretaking for an elderly relative.  It would be easy to say "well, what else would he do?"  But many times that is what happens.  You'll have support right there with you, even doggy kisses.  Yes, you're a strong person, but I'll say it anyway - stay strong, stay well, keep a sense of humor.  You've got your priorities right!

kk