Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another way to get more shards   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Mar-24 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 675 views.

I started the Ice Breath thread, which has since gone viral. Last fall I lost my game. The devs were able to give me back my estimated coins and diamonds, and level, but not my shards or achievements. Which means I need to do MM again. I am not working seriously on it yet, still doing seasonal achievements, etc., but will be soon. I have not requested Ice Breath yet, will do once I get serious about the achievement. One thing I am doing is crafting like crazy. I have made a list of craft items and item requirements, which cost 1000 coins or less and yield at least 20 shards. I have printed out the list and place it in plastic page protectors. I use dry erase markers, and go through the lab. I cross off the items I need to craft the next item. I mostly do puzzles to get the items, but it would work if you would rather do ZZs and HOS. I cross them off as I get them and make a tally by the name of the item. Then when I need to craft items for a DQ or CC I look at my pages and pick ones that I know I have to do. Then I erase the tally mark. Once I get through all of the items, I go to the lab and start over. I keep my pages in a report folio that has brads to hold the pages. 

I am including my list. It is pretty much up to date, but I find myself adding to it. I have placed an asterisk (*) by the items that do not require coins. I have put a number in parenthesis by some of the items that are used in more than one of the craft items. For example, I need 3 hyena chains go get through the entire list. This may not be complete as I keep finding things that are repeats. 

If you are not yet at level 98 you will not be able to access all of these craft items. 

Whenever I go through the list I find that I have used some of the items in ZZs, but have gained some on Wheel of Fortune, ZZs and doing DQs. I don't bother trying to update my list as I go. Not perfect, but it works well. 

Attachments
hoggamer

Mar-26

I wrote to you a PM about IB.  When you are ready, sent me an invite and I will help gift you.  Since I've been more public and titled my name- thanks Tiny Faire, I've gotten more invites.  I play as Lorie/hoggamer. ID 762324

I will consider more friends when I am ready to get serious about the MM challenge. Right now I have a good number of friends, but some have been inactive for a while. If I decide do drop some inactive friends I will ask you. 

hoggamer

Mar-26

That is ok by me. Whenever you are ready. I feel getting too many friends, someone gets lost between the cracks unless they are just event friends and no gifts. 

anglegirl70

Mar-27

I play as anglegirl70 on PC.  ID # 727842. When you get ready to start your MM achievment, if you want send me a friend request and I will be glad to trade IB's with you.  I have had so many people helping me since I started mine.  It seems to go so much faster.    Sandy