Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I found toilet paper!   Achievements and Musings

Started Mar-28 by jaximoto; 1223 views.
jaximoto

Mar-28

As I was working on the final task for the 30 day Castle Challenge, lot and behold! I found some toilet paper in the Eagle's Aerie! I know I've seen some in other HOS senses but before the current RL shortage, I can honestly say I've never given it a second thought. So where are you finding some?

Seriously though folks, I do hope everyone is healthy and safe in their homes. Those of you that are out in the community performed jobs deemed essential services, I really want to thank you for your service!

playing along, 

jaximoto rainbow

Wish you could find a way to get it from the HOS into the shops.   No matter what time I get to the shops there is never any there.  At least I have plenty of soap and water.

Suenamie5

Mar-30

How funny lol!!  I live in California and I drove my son to 10 different stores over a 4 day period to get toilet paper.  I drive and he walks into the store due to my mobility issues and I doubted the electric scooters would be availableastonished.

Finally I gave in and bought over priced toilet paper on Ebay!  I have since ordered toilet paper from Ebay a couple times.  I'm not one to selfishly stockpile a ton of any item, but I did make sure we had some.  Now I am finding water and eggs and such at the store, but still not seeing toilet paper.

Good luck to all of you in finding the items you need to whether thisheart.

Sue

• Edited March 30, 2020 1:02 am  by  Suenamie5
In reply toRe: msg 5
Theo (TheoMC)

Apr-2

Approximate translation: it worked, it's growing (sprouting?)!

Di (amina046)

Apr-2

Will you send us a pic when it blooms? I wonder what colour it will be. grinning

may I suggest you invest in the new hot currency in the meantime

Theo (TheoMC)

Apr-3

HeeHee!! I'll do!! (hoping for a rainbow!)

And calling my banker as we speak!!

If only! LOL!

Yesterday, hubby spent 40 minutes in line to buy 2 rolls. 2 rolls!!! Ridiculous! 
PEOPLE! Only buy what you need & there will be enough for everyone!!!!!!!!!

Rats , Desert Druid.smirk_cat

Is there a big box store within driving distance...ie SAMs club, Costco?

went there at senior hour. Able to get 30 pack TP  And  15 pack paper towels. 

most grocery stores have senior hour now, but don’t know what their stock is like.

I did have to arrive at Costco , 2 hours before opening to be one of the first 50 in, as limit how many shop at a time.

good luckdeciduous_tree