Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Big Fish giving away CE games! (due to Covid)   Fun and Games

Started Mar-29 by Honeyphan; 1530 views.
Honeyphan

Mar-29

Just wanted to alert those who don't know already - Bigfish games (who puts out Midnight Castle)- is giving away CE versions of selected games for a limited time! (for both PC and MAC)

They are (HOPA games):

Mystery Case Files - Key to Ravenhurst (CE)

Hidden Expedition - Dawn of Prosperity (CE)

Awakening - The Golden Age (CE)

MAZE - Subject 360 (CE)

Rite of Passage - Heart of the Storm (CE)

League of Light - Silent Mountain (CE)

Immortal Love - Letters From the Past (CE)

Also shown are Midnight Castle, :) , Match-a-lot, and a game called Fetch.

I already own and have played - Awakening, Immortal Love, League of Light - and they are great!  I grabbed up the others, one of which was on my to buy list (others I played the demos and was interested, just had to budget) -  :)))

These are all FREE for a limited time (be sure and use the coupon), due to their outreach during these troubled times we are in, as a way to promote staying at home, etc.

Here is their page for this promotion:  https://www.bigfishgames.com/promotions/playaparttogether

Enjoy! :)

• Edited March 29, 2020 3:33 pm  by  Honeyphan
Susanna502MC

Mar-29

Wow! Thanks for the notice. I just got 7. All of my games (except MC) are so old. It will be nice to have some new ones for a change.

TinyFaerie
Staff

Mar-29

Sweet I downloaded a couple of time myself.

In reply toRe: msg 3
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Mar-29

Thank you Honeyphan!

Don't forget...if you are not a BigFish member and do NOT want to be one, UNCHECK the box with the Gold crown. Otherwise you will be in a free trial membership and will need to remember to cancel it.

Unchecking the box also eliminates the need to enter any billing info :)

TJ (StarBlazes)

Mar-29

Is this just offers for pc or mobile devices? I saw pc & Mac but didn’t know if just apple PCs or other mobile devices?

CC to Honeyphan
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Mar-29

I don't know much about mobile devices and BigFish, but I assume for now this offer is just for PCs, laptops, and Mac computers. From what I understand there is an approval process for mobile device apps.

Hopefully someone with more knowledge will step in.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Mar-29

Apparently Google Play is having backlogs in the approval of Updates . . . could this be affecting the availability of the Free CE Games for Android???

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3266/1

Honeyphan

Mar-29

Thank you - that's right!

I am a member, so that gold crown/box doesn't show on my form, and I'd forgotten about that!

Honeyphan

Mar-29

I'm also not sure, TJ - but according to their page of these games that I linked, it appears to only be PC and MAC at this time.