Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of jzgran I play on ios   Technical Issues

Started Apr-2 by jzgran; 3057 views.
jzgran

Apr-2

Hi friends sorry I can't get the download to load, so unable to play my game. I hope they can resolve the problem soon and I can play again.  Hope you all managed to get the download. Please keep well .

Robert (amf368)

Apr-2

Do not worry you have time. The ios update shows up but sounds likes there are problems. The update  for android it does not yet show up so ,no way to even try to download it.

WelshShelley

Apr-3

Hi JZ,

I'm the same cannot get the download on my Ipad. I am getting so totally mesmerised at watching the butterflies, and willing the bar to start going across.

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

jzgran

Apr-3

Glad you understand I am beginning to loose my mind with not be able to go out here in British Columbia. The only thing keeping me sane was playing the midnight castle. I keep trying the stupid game but only get the first part 3/3 to load ( I think it loads but I can't see it) the other part doesn't even load 1/138 . Hope you get your game back soon.

jzgran

WelshShelley

Apr-3

On the last download back in February, I was away for a week when it started. When I came back, I did my normal and usual moan angry on here coz it wouldn't download, blah blah.

It took 2 days  persevere before finally I got the download, I hope that it won't be the case of me having to wait 9 days, before it kicks in, or I will be kicking my Ipad up a Welsh Mountain. grinning

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

jzgran

Apr-3

I get problems every time I try to download  the new updates but this is driving me nuts. I am afraid to delete and reinstall the game incase it starts at level one again and I loose all my friends, inventory , coins and diamonds. I am still waiting for bid fish to answer my concerns, they said it would be 24-72 hours to get back to me. I tried elephant games and they sent me a message to try downloading from the app.store. That did nothing to help. 

Cheers

jzgran 

WelshShelley

Apr-3

I am so glad (sorry to say that) I am not the only one who gets the same problem.

Please don't delete and re-install your game on your own. I have been there and done that and got the T-Shirt. Thankfully, due to Icloud etc, Big Games managed to retrieve it for me.

Once the Devs or Admin staff  get back to you, they will help you every step along the way.

All good things come to those who wait, as they say.

So whilst waiting, I have painted a big part of my driveway fence, and tomorrow (if I still can't download, the grass in my back garden gets cut.

Good Luck JZ

Cheers

Welsh Shelley

jzgran

Apr-3

Thank you for your advice, I will wait (patiently) for them to get back to me. I am glad your being productive while waiting. I am doing my cross stitching for Christmas. Hope they get back to me soon or my eyes will be bad trying to do sewing when I would rather be playing the Spring event.

thanks jzgran

wkabean

Apr-4

I am having the same problem.  I am on an iPad and wondering if it as an iOS problem. Cannot find an update in App Store   Anyone else?

wkabean

attie1234

Apr-4

Hi wkabean. Try this and see if it works for you. Thanks again to Moonki for it!  Good Luck! four_leaf_clover Attie

“Hi To get the update on iOS you have to go to the ap store, search for midnight castle and click on the picture -the first time I clicked open and it opened but didn’t update. Clicking the picture will get you to the info page and it has a place to click for update, at the top of the page. Moonki “