Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Question about SE eggs...   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Apr-5 by Honeyphan; 580 views.
Honeyphan

Apr-5

I was told that if you make all the seasonal spring pets any certain egg requires (red, green, blue, gold), that egg no longer drops or shows up in DQ.

Can the same be said for the new painted egg? I have enough to make my spring bird, but I want to keep collecting them so as to be able to gift consortium members and other friends who need them. If I make the bird now, will they stop coming??

Those who now have the spring bird - are you still getting any painted eggs from the HOS drops (Japanese cherry blossom creek)??

• Edited April 5, 2020 2:56 pm  by  Honeyphan
mdpetdoc

Apr-5

The egg limitation only seems to apply to the winter pets whose eggs come from the daily quest.

Honeyphan

Apr-5

Thank you! :)

So, (just so I'm reading this right), that rule does not apply to any spring eggs - red, blue, green, gold or painted?

Just the Christmas Event/ winter pets?

mdpetdoc

Apr-5

That's correct. You can get as many spring eggs as you want.

Honeyphan

Apr-5

Great! :) Glad to know I don't have to hold back in the crafting...

thank you!

AEGram

Apr-6

During the Spring Event......Red, Blue, Green eggs come from the morphing egg collection and from completing the Daily Quest. 

The Painted Egg comes from the current Spring Room.

All of these eggs are in abundance during the SE....but, of course, will not be available once the event ends.

Of note....It is only those pets (event pets to craft) requiring a single egg to craft that holds a restriction on how many you can get. The only pets that fall into that category are:

Baby Mammoth

Fire Rooster

Funny Yeti

Joyful Penguin

Little White Bear

Santa's Reindeer

Sled Dog

Well-Dressed Snowman

Winter Cat

In reply toRe: msg 6

AEGRAM,

Thank you so much for clarifying and making that distinction about the Eggs for everyone!!

The Consortium will still be seeking help in collecting as many Painted Eggs dog2and Flower Baskets hibiscussunflowertulip as possible for players in need!! Please make certain to be on your Consortium Team Platform Member’s Friends List so you are able to help!! We so appreciate everyone’s help!! 

AEGRAM, there is a message for you in the “Technical Issues” Folder sent by our one and only fantabulous Kidmagnet!!  When you have a spare moment, if you might please read it...it would be so greatly appreciated!! wink
It is located here: 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/3325/1

Debbie 

In reply toRe: msg 6
Honeyphan

Apr-7

Thank you so much for the detailed clarification, AEGram! :)

I had wanted to make my winter cat soon (as soon as i get all the items from my wishlist, which I still have a bit to go) - but if I do that now, then no more will drop during the Christmas Event for me to give to the consortium. Is that right??

Debbie- I've been collecting my painted eggs and flower baskets and have been giving and will give to consortium as I can. :)

Thanks all!

Honey,

Once you have a specific WE Pet Egg in your inventory, the game will no longer give you any more of that WE Egg.... whether you craft the Pet or not makes no difference!! 

That is why during the WE, the Consortium holds a Fantastic Fun Special Event called Team Egg Roll. It is where players who have no WE Pet Eggs in their inventory, and also have not crafted any of the WE Pets, collect as many of the WE Pet Eggs as possible across all three platforms and give them to the Consortium Members.

As long as the Winter Cat Egg is in your inventory, crafted or not, the game will not give you any more (Winter Cat Eggs) during the WE!! 

Thank you so much for collecting and passing on the Painted Eggs bird and Flower Baskets rosesunflower to the Consortium Members!! We are so very grateful!! 

Debbie 

Honeyphan

Apr-7

Oh, I'm sorry - I totally misunderstood when you told me about team egg roll before and I asked for the winter cat egg.

I'll go ahead and make that then (I had planned to on the next CC crafting challenge -  but will still be able to help with all the other winter pet eggs? Right? (since I don't and won't have any of those in my inventory yet...) :)