Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Spring Cleaning soon to come   Friends

Started Apr-5 by TJ (StarBlazes); 1373 views.
TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-5

I hate to let go of my friends knowing that it’s possible to take breaks & come back After awhile  however, I have made the hard decision to let go of those that never came back to the game after the glitch of deleting private rooms happened. I’m unsure how long ago that was I think around last fall so it’s been several months since they have attempted to log in & fix their rooms. It saddens me as I think I remember meeting some of these people from the old BF forum that must not have decided to come here & once I let them go they will be gone cry I’m going to list names just in case anyone knows them & can let me know if they are playing under another acct or for any other reason they have been awol all this time. The message I’m getting on all these is pictured below I may also in the next week or so think about those displaying rooms w/ no Hos’s. Sigh but for now it’s just these that never came back after that fateful glitch happened. I’ve already added a few new friends from people posting recently requesting friends as this is quite a lot to let go but after all this time I just think they must be gone from the game. It’s strange though since most still show as green disappointed?

Rho 

BillViolet 

TexasGirl 

Lkayp88 

CoolGuy 

Z4L 

Donna 

Tankgirlnz 

Garciaj99 

Gandarla 

ChristineJ 

Taisha

Natalie

Cmom

Cleo

Susie

ChatNoir

Xtina_13

CloverHoney

Melanie 

Robert

Metro

Mas

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Apr-6

Robert? May be the Robert here.. you could contact him with the ID #

I don't know any others on your list. But do have a couple on my list I'm going to delete.

Savina (Savina1)

Apr-6

Z4L is on my list of friends - she plays as Aurora!  Says she on a “break “ that was two years ago.

I have both her names on my list. I haven’t been able to decline her in case she comes back.

But I think it’s time :(

As for CoolGuy, I deleted him a while back.

Hope this helps.  koala

Sharon

Hi TJ:

Metro was one of Aurora’s feeder games, and is no longer playing.

i noted Robert’s message about deleting people who don’t have a spring room with an HOS open. 
I was kind of feeling the same, as my time is limited in playing.

what do you think?

hope you , your family, and 4 footed pals are doing wellkissing_heart

TJ (StarBlazes)

Apr-6

Thanks for your input I appreciate it blush I thought Metro had been someone’s feeder game but couldn’t remember who lol? & Z4L was originally Zest for Life then shortened it. I doubt the Robert is the one actively posting here it has to be someone else. All of these have not logged in since that glitch happened where we had to fix our rooms.  I found several on the iOS masterlist but again it’s been sooo long also those on the master list I had Tried sending a pm awhile back & haven’t received anything back disappointed 

As for others not showing a viable room I’m going to give them a week or 2 more I know a few on here have posted that they are having difficulties w/ completing the update? pensive 

Others may not know yet as events dates are not set in stone especially w/ everything happening around the world MC may not be a priority right now? If it’s someone you know has been awol for a long time as these in my list it’s probably time but I’m personally going to wait a bit longer... Then I’ll have to make some more hard decisions letting go rooms w/o any Hos.

misstracy22

Apr-6

Hi,

It is very hard to delete friends, I know I’ve had a Spring clean too. 

I posted that if I had accidentally deleted someone, I’m sorry, finger fatigue. Just invite yourself back and I’ll accept. Some I know are away for a while then come back. They again just need to send an invite. 

Hope you are enjoying the SE. Take care, be safe.

Hugs Tracybear

Tennco (carlyMC)

Apr-7

Z4l i believe is a second game for Xen who still plays.  Christinej was a friend of mine along time ago. I deleted her awhile back. 

Hi Carly:

I have Xen and Xen too, her feeder game. I do, know that Zest4Life ( Z4L) was One of Aurora’s feeder games, no longer in the castle.princess

Tennco (carlyMC)

Apr-13

Oh you are right on that.  Has aurora stopped playing completely?

Yes, she pm’d me a while backsunflower