Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Another one bit the dust!   Technical Issues

Started Apr-20 by LadyDiFL; 3841 views.
Glaeken10

Apr-21

I'm out too and I'm done. Good luck and have fun.

Tracy

Honeyphan

Apr-21

My guess in all this is that the spring event was pre-programmed into their computers to come on at a certain time, certain date, whether anyone was in the building or not.

My guess is that since Russia is under quarantine and the devs have not yet been able to return back to work that problems like this can't be fixed until they do - possibly with Bigfish reps too.

My hope is that when the devs. and reps. are able to return, these big glitches can be easily fixed and all games returned to those who lost them. <3

Sadie (Sadie700)

Apr-23

I have lost my Sadie game.  I sent a Customer Service request 5 days ago and have not received a response.  If I have not received anything and my game has not appeared in another 5 days.  I will  be deleting all 6 of my games.  I will not start over at level 1 after having worked on this game since January 2014.  I realize that Big Fish is also isolating during this pandemic, but 10 days will be enough to wait for a response.  I will notify all if I end up deleting my games.  Thank you all. 

Hi, you are also one of the 5 friends I've "lost" during this event.  I sure hope you're able to get your game back.  Keep us posted.

Take care and stay safe...….

Tammy

Shylo (shylo2425)

Apr-24

Oh Sadie noooooo! I hated hearing your sad news. Heck, I never knew you had 6 games that you'll have to delete. I am so sorry. Let me know how it goes and stay safe.

Shylo blush

crownthornes

Apr-24

I've lost my main MC game. Level 97. Back to level onecry. I have only one more game of MC and that's at level 62. I play as jay uk so if any of my friends are on this forum and wonder where I've gone that is the reason. There was a message on my screen from BF games telling me they're trying to get it back but I won't hold my breath. I'll try tomorrow. Cross fingers and everything elsescream

Shylo (shylo2425)

Apr-24

screamOh gracious sakes, how in the world did you lose your main game? I think the MC gremlins are out and about to get player's games. I'm sad disappointed_relieved for you.

Shylo (shylo2425)

Apr-24

Diane.... I'm so so sad cold_sweat for you and the frustration of losing a main game. I do so hope MC's CS can help find and replace your game. I'll be waiting for you!

Carol 

Shylo (shylo2425)

Apr-24

Sadie,

Keep bugging them with emails. Just tell them you're still waiting for help. When they don't hear from you they think your issue is fixed and their on to someone else.

Good luck my dear!

Carol

In reply toRe: msg 1
LadyDiFL

Apr-24

It looks to me like there were literally dozens of games wiped out last week.  In my particular case, I contacted BFG on Apr 18.  They replied immediately with a please wait!  I contacted them again on Apr 22 and asked what might be happening.  Today, Apr 24th I received a message from BFG Seattle.  They are working (maybe from home).  It seems that they cannot find the original game YET, and have asked what kind of coin, diamonds, avatars, pets and inventory I may have had.  They are suggesting that some of it may be restored to me, but not all the inventory, achievements, etc. etc.  I kept good records, so I know a lot of the answers...but do I really want to continue?  I have 4 other games that I play.  Of course now when I play them, I am always afraid that they will disappear too.  I did ask BFG why my game progress backup didn't work.  No response to that yet.  I am very disappointed.  This silly game is so engaging.  I've never played a game (especially a HOS with the same scenes and same objects) for such a long time...and still I have a desire to go through the halls and collect the morphs, and get the diamonds and coins.  It's very addictive.  Diane (playing as LadyDiFL, Wench, Shade, KC and the late RORY.  If Rory comes back, it may be as Aurora.  Keep safe!