Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

spouse   Messages from the Heart

Started May-3 by Alice1234567; 894 views.
Alice1234567

May-3

I have been absent because had comp problems and hubby died three weeks ago.  have been going through paperwork

KatieAn56

May-3

Alice I am so sorry to hear about your hubby. My condolences to you and your family. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate

So sorry for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Tammy

attie1234

May-3

I am so sorry for your loss! cry My sincere condolences to you and your family! Thoughts of care and prayers! Hugs! Attie bouquet

anglegirl70

May-3

So sorry to hear about your hubby.  Will be praying for you and your family.  This is not and easy thing to go through.  I went through this 4 years ago and I know there is an awful lot you have to do.  God be with you and bless you.      Sandy (anglegirl 70)

Alice, so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care and do what you must. Your friends will still be here when you’re ready. Sending prayers, hugs and strength your way.

TinyFaerie
Staff

May-3

Alice I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers being sent your way.

I am going to move this to Messages From the Heart.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-4

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope your heart heals. {{{hugs}}}

Alice1234567

May-4

Thanx to all it will be challenging

oiuoiu321

May-4

Oh, Alice, I'm so sorry.  I hope the paperwork goes smoothly for you.  Prayers for you and your loved ones at this difficult time.  It must be extra hard without being able to get together with family and friends.

Take care of yourself.