Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Does anyone know Jingles?   Friends

Started May-14 by sweetpea2000; 760 views.
sweetpea2000

May-14

Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well.

So does anyone know who this jingles is. PC last 4 digits 4495? level 85

Have a little issue with them calling people out regarding gifts. considering i am at level 27 guessing they have more inventory than i do at this point. i have been playing for about a month and try to gift to consortium members since they help all of us when we need it and as many people as i can after that. sorry i only catch the window 1 x per day. only found out now that it is not a 24 hour cycle.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-14

Don't know this player. But if they are calling you out, I would unfriend. Most players on here help out lower level friends. If you need a new friend who doesn't care what, or even if you do gift. Send me a PM

Nvrsdiwsgd

GrannyBee

May-15

Hi, Sweetpea,

I have this person as a friend on my lower level game and I see why you're concerned - my gosh, they've posted your full ID number in their handle! This is VERY uncool.

Jingles, if you're reading this, please, this is not a thing that should ever be done.

I'm thinking I should unfriend Jingles too- would appreciate thoughts from others on this?

b

In reply toRe: msg 1
sweetpea2000

May-15

Thank you both. I am going to unfriend them. I feel strange doing that but i have sent at least 2 gifts but they apparently want them on a daily basis which i just can't do. I appreciate the offer but i think i have more than i apparently can handle in the friend area.

Stay safe and healthy,

Christine (sweetpea)

Robert (amf368)

May-15

I have jingles and you both, I think they are complaining that you do not have a with list up and they want to send you a gift.

GrannyBee

May-15

You know, Robert, I bet you're right. I couldn't see all that they wrote because it was truncated as "can't gi" (I think - don't have the game open right now) after Sweetpea's ID.

So yeah, that's a pet peeve of mine as well - friends who either never put a wish list up or never change the items on their lists.

But still, just SO uncool to post a friend's full ID. :(

Debbie (Debbie1845)

May-15

Robert,

I am reading this information about the player Jingles. Perhaps there is some type of miscommunication going on, despite the fact that a player’s Game ID should never be posted without their permission.

I have searched the Master List and cannot find this player as a Member of Delphi. I would like to help assist and resolve this if possible, if perhaps some misunderstanding is occurring. 

Do you know if the player is a Delphi Member?? If so, please PM me with the contact info. 
If not, I will PM you with my other idea for hoping to assist!! 

Thank you so very much, as always!! 

Sweetpea, Ms. B, and TLB, you are all the best and so supportive!! kissing_heart blue_hearthearttwo_women_holding_handscouple

Hugs~ Debbie 

In reply toRe: msg 1
sweetpea2000

May-15

OK now i feel like a jerk. I normally try to only post a wish list item if i really need help getting through something and i am having no luck finding what i need. Those unique stamps are the worst for me. I don't want to ask for things i don't need because then it might take away from someone who does. I thought they were calling me out for not gifting. Thank you all for your valuable information.

You shouldn't feel bad.  No one should ever post a players ID, ever.  I get that they were just trying to communicate, but that's not the way to do it.

I'm one of those players who haven't had a wishlist up in forever, even though I still gift out.  Keeping track of gifts received and gifts sent on a spreadsheet just got to be too much work.  I didn't want to do that anymore, so I took down my wishlist.  For me, that removes the pressure.  Now I gift out to everyone, starting at the beginning and working my way down.  

bajon

May-15

I agree with you. I don’t mind if someone does not need any gifts. I only want to ask for items if I need them.