Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Lost Spring Has Arrived    Technical Issues

Started 5/19/20 by Savina (Savina1); 1809 views.
Vixyish

Oct-22

Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I did a search on my issue and this thread comes up.

I am having the issue on ios mentioned above, where when I change the final reward avatar, I cannot change back to the original one. I sometimes change my mind a bunch of times on those, and scroll through them. Now, after selecting a different one, I can scroll through them again and select a different one, but the original one that goes with this castle challenge is gone.

Does anyone know anything more about this bug? I tried exiting and restarting the game, but nothing changed.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Oct-22

Yes. It changed like that at the last castle challenge. Many people lost out on getting that last one because of that. I haven't checked with this one. I should because I'm not planning on finishing this CC.

I will check and update.