Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Problems   Technical Issues

Started May-22 by judylinn; 1000 views.
judylinn

May-22

Is anyone else getting an unable to connect to server problem?  I was in the middle of an HOS. Anyone know how to fix this?  I'm on an iPad...thanks..Judylinn

P1tbull

May-22

Yes I am and I'm on PC. It's the first time I have been on in a couple of days and I can't get into the game at all without it disconnecting so can't play

Di (amina046)

May-22

Same thing in the middle of a HOS.

LvlSlgr

May-22

I'm on PC and was just in MC about 10 minutes ago. I didn't have a problem but I wasn't in there long. Just long enough to do a few HOS for the 5-part Daily Quest I'm working on.

Good luck!

Happened to me but it's back.  When I get that message the first thing I do is check the Big Fish web site.  If it doesn't come up then I know it's on their end.  So I just wait until the web site is back and then hit the Retry button in the game.

myvalek

May-22

I play on PC. Also server outage.

anglegirl70

May-22

Yes. I have been getting it for awhile now tonight.  It has sure messed my game up. When 4 am rolled around I started so send my 1st set of gifts but it  messed me up on that too.  I was only able to get 2 sent so  I'm just gonna shut down for now and hope it clears back up before to much longer.  This is as bad as the PLEASE WAIT.  I still get that a lot.  Yesterday I lost 2 slots when I was trying to send gifts because I kept getting the PLEASE WAIT and my computer would freeze. Don't know what to do about that either.

I'm having problems as well. I'm on PC and playing in UK.

In reply toRe: msg 8
Robert (amf368)

May-23

Big fish is having a sale and the pop up for it is what is causing my problems.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-23

Well, my internet has been going in and out all afternoon.. (I stream music so know when it goes out) Seemed like when I played MC (or tried) it would cause a problem. Get out of MC and everything was fine.

and MC, I keep getting the please wait.. (PC)

But just tonight (9 PM central) I had a heck of a time just opening and sending gifts. Even restarted my computer again. Can't get most of my friends to load. Sorry to not send gifts to the ones that wouldn't show up. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow

So, I do have to agree with you -- when they do these sales it messes things up.