Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Search for IOs friends   Friends

Started May-25 by MisSophie; 1218 views.
MisSophie

May-25

Hi everybody

I have just started playing today. I am lvl 7 and my ID is i2792831. I would like friendship with folks on my own lvl.

Bests, Eva (Mis Sophie)

CindyK65

May-25

Welcome to the Castle! I’m not at your level, but you’ll be to Lvl 25 or 30 before you know it. I gift daily and would love to help you with your WL. I don’t expect much or anything in return. I am sending invites to my CindyK and WitchyWoman games. 

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

May-25

You would be surprised how higher level players love to help !

If I were you, I would accept any level.

MisSophie

May-26

Thanks, I have noticed :-), I will just hardly be able to help them back a lot yet. I do of cause accept anyone :-), and I have got two friends already <3.

I also realise, that it may enable me to wish for seasonal items, so that I can have more valuable pets from the start, and so on. I know my way around MC pretty well, since I had played to lvl 80-something before I got bored at stopped playing. My progress had been deleted so I had to start over, and it is pretty awesome, actually.

MisSophie

May-26

Thanks Cindy :-)

Flootie

May-26

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I have sent an invite. I know you requested friends at the same level of play as yourself, but I would be very happy to try and help you in any way I can. I always gift A-Z. I’m not bothered about receiving gifts. Unless you need postcards, then, a gift is always welcome.

No worries if you don’t accept now, the offer is always there.

Best wishes, stay safe, Shroomie

misstracy22

May-26

Hi,
Welcome to the forum.

I’m Tracy one of the consortium members. If you would like some help, I’m happy to help with pets and gifting items to you. I’ll send an invite, please accept only if you want too. 
Take care, 

Tracy rabbit2

Alison (a1311369)

Jun-3

I would like to have more friends than JustJohn if folks will send me a request.

Thanks!

Msg 3480.9 and the next 1 deleted