Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PLEASE WAIT !!!!!!!!!   Technical Issues

Started May-26 by anglegirl70; 493 views.
anglegirl70

May-26

I'm not sure just where to put this.  You may move it for me to the right spot.  I would like to know if anyone else is still having trouble with this Please Wait thing.  Every single day I lose one or even two gifting slots because that pops up and freezes my screen.  Then I have to get out and back in again.  When the SE was on it would happen a lot when I was in the rooms doing the HOS's.  Now It seems to happen mostly when I'm gifting.  This is so aggrevating. Would it do any good to contact  anyone.  I'm sorry to complain but this just happens so much anymore.  (LITTERELY EVERY DAY). I was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem.  I just don't know what to do.  Thank you.  Sandy (Anglegirlsandy70

LvlSlgr

May-26

You're not the only one. I'm still having the "Please wait" problem and losing  gifting slots. Very, very frustrating.

anglegirl70

May-26

Thank you for answering me.  Sometimes I just feel like not even playing any more.

Robert (amf368)

May-26

I have just gotten used to the please wait. It is caused by the internet usage, nothing Big fish or Elephant games can do. It has gotten worse with the pandemic and more people using the internet. 

LvlSlgr

May-26

I know a lot of people say it has to do with the internet usage ... but I think something happened at Big Fish back in the fall that made it worse. If you recall it was immediately after the update for the Fall Event and suddenly a large number of us started having this problem. I'm one of those and I never had a problem before that.