Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Unable to open some friends   Technical Issues

Started Jun-2 by difi; 1543 views.
difi

Jun-2

Can anyone tell me why I cannot open some friends on my friend board? I would love to gift them back, but I cannot open them.  Is this a glitch?

In reply toRe: msg 1

If you can't turn over a friends card it is because they don't have a wish list at this time.  Several reasons for this, on a break, catching up on gifting, don't need anything for themselves (but will gift to others), are only Event Friends, etc.

difi

Jun-2

They all have gift lists. I feel guilty not being able to gift them

In reply toRe: msg 3
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-2

What do you mean by "open"? Like Tammy said, if you can't "open"/ flip over a friend's card then they don't have anything on their list.

If you can open and see their wish list, could be you just don't have the items they are asking for? Is that what is happening? Or you sent your 5 gifts for the current time period. ?

difi

Jun-3

No, l've played this game long enough to know the difference you just described.    It will not turn  to do a gift and I have not done the 5 gifts at the current time. I guess they just don't want gifting even tho they are gifting me. Thanks for your input.

In reply toRe: msg 5
Jerif

Jun-3

I have noticed this since I started playing.  The last 6 or so people on my friends list will not turn over.  Does this mean that if they don't have anything in their list, they will show up last on my friends list?

In reply toRe: msg 6

Most of the time my friends that have no wish list (so no arrow on their card) are on the last pages of my friends list.  Sometimes they do show up all together.

Jerif

Jun-3

Always wondered why I could not open them!!relaxed  Thank you.

In reply toRe: msg 8

You're welcome!!

difi

Jun-3

Thanks for everyone's input.  It's nice to know you're not alone on "why".  blush