Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Suenamie   Friends

Started Jun-7 by Suenamie5; 1147 views.
In reply toRe: msg 7
Suenamie5

Jun-14

Thank you so much!  I love you guysheart_eyes.  I have had such fun on this game.  I am hoping to use my energy now to work on my health.  

If any of you have friends in your games that need help they can friend my Suenamie and Suenamie2 games.  I don't have a lot of eggs, but I have a lot of food, airship items, and I can gift people crafted items.  

Hugs,

Sue

NanaLoona

Jun-17

Sue,

I can see how you would be frustrated with this game.  Maybe just take a break or just play one game.  Some days I can only play half my Blue Key Quests and some days I just go in and gift and try to get shards from my Private Room.

You will be missed if you choose not to play at all.

Hugs,

Leslie aka Celtica aka NanaLoona

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-18

We were game friends for a while, not sure when you disappeared from my list, but the same thing happened to me a while back. It was actually a chore to go into Midnight Castle. i stopped playing for about a year. Then I came back and was happy to be here again. I still don't play every day, just gift out and leave, and only play when I want to, and I haven't suffered from burn-out since then.

Bingo (manybears)

Jun-18

I don't play with you as one of my friends, but I can understand where you are coming from.  I had health issues a couple of years ago and left the game too.  But after a while I came back and am now playing it a lot differently.  I don't waste my time and inventory on stuff I really don't need.  I rarely get to the complete new game areas (10,000,000) and I only send the ship when it's required for the events.  There are events where I only complete the first twenty days.  If the event requires too much effort ( I check out what they require  for the whole challenge), I just skip it and move on, until the next time.  Hopefully, things will work out for you and your friends will see you back.

Best Wishes, Bingo

MCDeeDee

Jun-19

Hi Sue.

I hope you might change your mind and take a break (a long one if needed) and come back. I have been having the same issue after playing for so many years. What's that saying?  "The thrill is gone...." I just took a two week break and am still struggling just to go in and gift. Not ready to totally give it up. Whatever your decision, I wish you the best. I will most definitely miss you if you do leave. 

All the best.

DeeDee/Diane(z)

• Edited June 19, 2020 11:28 am  by  MCDeeDee
In reply toRe: msg 12
Suenamie5

Jun-30

Now that I have been away for a month (never took a break longer than a week in the 6 years), I am actually missing it a little.  I really have such wonderful people on my games.  I thought about what Leslie said about just playing one game.  A frustration I've had has been playing 2 games during the 30 day challenges.  It was getting so utterly tedious to me on the more intensive days (50 HOS, 15 of a type of ghost).  I really appreciate the friends I've had here and the nice things everyone said.  Life is tough physically for many of us and this can be a fun distraction.  Plus I love how pretty the game is tooblush.  I am going to keep my main game Suenamie and gift out the other Suenamie2.  My Suenamie3 game is almost gifted out after 2 years!!

Leslie--What is your game Id.  I noticed you have been red a long time and I can refriend you!

WeeSam--I think it was when I lost all my games a few years ago that I no longer had you in my games.  I lost so many friends when I lost my games.

Hugs to you guys!!!

Sue

Annemaree1

Jul-8

I felt the same way several years back.  Keep your game going, you may want to return at some point

Hugs back my friend. I've sent you a PM xx

Hi NanaLoona

I saw your game names and I'm hoping you are the same Celtica who is a friend on my NuttyNana and SantaFairy games. I checked the players list and couldn't find you so it would be good if you are. It's a great name by the way 

Norry

NanaLoona

Jul-9

Yep, that's me.  I had to get a new computer a couple of months ago and they were able to transfer my old game to a new number.  It's either 868008 or 868088, I need to write that down.  I invited all the numbers I could find on the forum because they couldn't transfer my friends.  I also couldn't get anyone to come up by their game name, only numbers.  But Suenamie found me, YEAH!

I don't remember where I saw or heard the name Celtica, but I really liked it so I used it.  My first game name was NanaLoona, but I had to restart when I got a new computer way back when I was on level 20 or so. If I start another game, which I think about every now and then, it will be back to NanaLoona. 

Leslie aka Celtica aka NanaLoona