Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Updates   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-8 by Bagpuss22; 1522 views.
AEGram

Jun-12

Updates typically come between 3 and 6 months from the previous update.

Last year, we had an update on March 15 (Level 89 to 91) and one on July 25 (Level 91 to 93) ....that was roughly 4 months apart. .... The next update was on October 17, which was 3 months after the one in July.

The Anniversary Room was introduced during that July 2019 update.

My personal opinion......and I've been wrong, so please bank on this.......but, my personal opinion is that the Devs will open up that Anniversary Room again sometime this summer. Will we have a second Anniversary Room? I have no idea. But, I'm also guessing.....just guessing here...that we'll have an update tied to that Anniversary Room being opened this summer.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-13

Wishful thinking?

AEGram

Jun-14

PTG (anotherPTG) said:

Wishful thinking?

Nah...... LOL........ Just reading the "tea leaves" in my cup. However, when you shake them, they give a different answer. So nothing is conclusive until it's fact. blush

In reply toRe: msg 4
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jun-14

I'm guessing I will be seeing a lot of anniversary rooms displayed!

In reply toRe: msg 2
Honeyphan

Jul-6

I was soooo hoping when I saw there was an update that the anniversary room/gifts area would be opened with it! lol Oh, well...maybe the update included a countdown of the day it was introduced (the anniversary of MC) and it will open on that day? :) One can hope...

Am at level 69 now and collecting destiny keys so I can get me a cute little rainbow dragon.  lol  I'm doing side tasks only, to get the keys - going for 120 of them, before I open the chest first time to get the portal. That way, if I have enough for a second key then, I can get my little dragon immediately and still have 20  in inventory to keep them coming. :) Does that sound right? (Like a good plan?) So far, I'm at 90, so I don't have too far to go...

But I'm really eager to play the anniversary private room in order to max it out and get more coinage!

Can't believe I have spent one over 1 million since the spring event ended!

• Edited July 6, 2020 6:00 pm  by  Honeyphan