Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

To Friends of WeeSam   Friends

Started Jun-15 by WeeSam (WeesamNZ); 492 views.
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-15

Hello friends, I'm having computer troubles at the moment and am too scared to try and open Midnight Castle until I get whatever has gone wrong fixed. I will be back, but I probably won't have my computer fixed this week. I will take it to the computer people in the weekend.

LvlSlgr

Jun-15

Good luck and we'll be here when you get back to the game.

I noticed today that your game had the red icon. I hope you get it fixed easily. 

SharpEye1

Jun-16

Thanks for letting us know.  I was wondering when I saw your card go red too.  Good luck!! heart_eyes

anglegirl70

Jun-16

We'll be waiting when you get back.  Hope you're able to get it fixed soon.  Good Luck

In reply toRe: msg 5
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-16

Thanks everyone. The computer tech is picking it up tomorrow, and from what I described to him was happening, he thinks it is an issue with the keyboard and fixable. That will probably be my fault - crumbs in the computer and all! 

Anyway, hoping I may be back up and running by the weekend, or early next week.

In reply toRe: msg 6
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-21

Still waiting for my laptop to get fixed. It needs a new keyboard as the old one is faulty. One has been ordered and should be here in a couple of days, so probably not back up and running until end of the week.

In reply toRe: msg 7
WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-22

Yah, my laptop has come home, all fixed. I shall be back in the game today!