Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The CC Avatar I Wish For   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jun-23 by Playbelle; 451 views.
Playbelle

Jun-23

Just for fun, I thought I'd share the avatar that I wish they'd make for one of the Castle Challenge rewards: Anabel in the Colorful Tiara.  Exactly as she is now at Level 97, smelling the rose (while she takes some time to think about everything that's happened).  I want her to be animated, raising the the flower and lowering it like she does now.  It's my favorite look for Anabel and I almost don't want her character to move on in the game because I love it so much.  Unless I could keep her like that with an avatar.

Anyone else have a character "look" they wish would become an avatar, or other avatar ideas they wish for?

Anglesey

Jun-25

I'd love to be a dragon. dragon_face  

Storyteller Cat would be great too. smirk_cat

I'd prefer to be an animal than a person!

KNIMtheTOAD

Jun-25

I would love to have an Otter.  One of my  game names( and was also my husbands tribal name.) (in the 3rd book of Wind in the Willows, they have an Otter.

Second pick would be the Rat on the skeleton"s shoulder. For some reason  he looks cut to me. 

KNIMtheTOAD

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jun-26

Yes to both those suggestions. Storyteller would make a wonderful Avatar.

datsalotta

Jun-30

My vote is for the Dragon too. He has always been one of my favourite characters, if not my number 1 favourite.

Dragon Avatar would be amazing