Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Midnight Castle won't load   Technical Issues

Started Jun-26 by typicalme; 234 views.
typicalme

Jun-26

For the last 2 days I have been unable to get Midnight Castle to open.  When I click on it nothing happens.  All I get is the little blue circle going around and around.  Any thoughts.

Playbelle

Jun-28

If you are playing on  PC (guessing so since you mention the circles), did you maybe have a Windows Update in the last week or so?  I did have that happen once with a Windows Update.  I make a habit of creating a restore point before I allow a Windows Update.  Then if anything is glitchy after an update I do a System Restore (your documents and other files, including game progress are not affected when you restore the computer to an earlier date).  However, never begin a System Restore without backing up your important documents and other files, just in case.  Also be sure that you know where your Windows Recovery drive (the one everyone should make when they take the computer out of the box) is.  It's extremely rare, but sometimes a System Restore can fail mid way and leave you without an operating system, so make sure you create that USB if you haven't already.

Best of luck!

In reply toRe: msg 2
lilredhood51

Jul-5

i am having the same problem on android. it says there is an update and wants to load what looks like two things but nothing is happening. i haven't played the game for awhile.