Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I surrender!!   Howling with the Hostess

Started Jun-27 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 703 views.
katiek2

Jun-27

Oh Lord, Jenifer.  You have a strong resemblance to my youngest daughter!  Your dad ever been in Tacoma, WA?

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-28

What are you implying about my dad?!

katiek2

Jun-28

Ha Ha - after I typed it, I realized the implication about me!  Resemblance is in the eyes and mouth, as well as age.  Too funny...

bajon

Jun-28

So, how is it? Does it help anything? I am still resisting.

In reply toRe: msg 6
Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-29

Every game I play needs me to be on Facebook.

And I got sick of constantly closing the "Sign up now!" pop up every 2 minutes if I wanted to watch a clip.

It's meh...

Jenifer (Zarknorph)
Host

Jun-29

I just knew you'd be blonde!

Not in a "Karen" way.  Just blonde.

katiek2

Jun-30

Hmmm - not sure how to take that.  Never thought of myself as "blonde", although right now I'm more  - really need to see a stylist.  It's been at least 2 years since the last haircut and a year or more since the last color.  I kind of like the silver streaks though, may not color it again.  At least 6 inches are going to go in the trash bin as soon as possible.

Keep the silver, I do but once or twice a year I get Pink & Purple foils for fun. Gets a lot of compliments, especially when I was in the States in 2018