Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New updates taking to long   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-3 by ilona070; 744 views.
ilona070

Jul-3

Hi everyone,

i just think the updates take to long, and i really get borred of this game this way. What do you all think?

mdpetdoc

Jul-3

I think it's amazing that this game is still being updated after so many years. I work on achievements between events and updates. There's a new diamond sale which usually means a new event or update is just weeks away. 

Yes, the game can get very boring between the updates ---- and for long time players the "events" are getting boring and redundant.

But ---- mdpetdoc is right ---- it is indeed amazing that the game is still supported at all.

And ---- who knows what effect the pandemic is having on the developers, their families, and their workplace. I just hope that all of them are safe and well and stay that way ---- and if that means no game progress for however long, then so be it. I will wait for a healthy, happy, and focused group of developers for as long as it takes. But maybe mdpetdoc is correct, and something will come soon.

Patience is the watchword for so many things these days

bajon

Jul-4

I also agree.  During these times I also work on the achievements and build up my coin pile. 

AEGram

Jul-5

Jenny MC (cbtx) (cbtx1) said:

And ---- who knows what effect the pandemic is having on the developers, their families, and their workplace. I just hope that all of them are safe and well and stay that way ---- and if that means no game progress for however long, then so be it. I will wait for a healthy, happy, and focused group of developers for as long as it takes. But maybe mdpetdoc is correct, and something will come soon. Patience is the watchword for so many things these days

So very true.......and thank you for a perspective that I had not considered. 

I absolutely agree.  Thank you, Jenny!