Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Pc update   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-6 by nanakool; 707 views.
nanakool

Jul-6

Big pc update I’m downloading now I’m at 44%

EllyV

Jul-6

opened my game, nothing; ok back to the game manager, nothing; checking options: yes!

mine is downloading toosmile

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 2
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-6

iPad had update too. But I can't get it on my iphone. Is that because that game isn't at top level?

edit: iphone updated too.

susieQball

Jul-6

PC update went quick.  Love the silver fox in with Trina and her wolfes..  Don't know if anything else is new.  I have not gotten far enough on the game to notice.  

LadyAstra

Jul-6

All,

I'm showing two new puzzles, and Silver Fox's fox is now in Trina's Room.  Nothing else new for me at Level 48; no new achievements, private rooms, pets, or crafted items.  Story update only, I guess.

Astra

Same here, I've been holding myself at Level 80 while I work on the DQ Achievements.

SharpEye1

Jul-6

Drat for me!  I'm supposed to be on vacay this week and took my wish list down.  I had not planned on going into MC until next Monday.  Guess I may have to go in and get the update.  But, I will wait until tomorrow at GMT so my clock stays in sync with my fortune and Trina wheels. LOL

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jul-7

I have just woken up to a new sunny dawn! Well actually 6 am and am holding a cup of tea (hong cha).

Decided to gift my Friends early today. Lo and behold! my good Friend Valentina is on Level 100!

Me thinks!; 'something is afoot' so go into my programs. 25 minutes later I have just completed the download of a new update which I have not tested yet.

EllyV

Jul-7

wonderful artwork and something to laugh about (shh,I knowwink)

I try to take it slow

Elly