Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

NEW CASTLE CHALLENGE 7-7   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-7 by Tammy27 (DoubleMsMom); 1362 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Jul-30

I notified both EG and BFG “that no player can change back to the current final avatar if they change their mind.”

EG was unaware of the problem. 
BFG knew about the issue. 
Both were very sorry about this issue/glitch with the game. 

In reply toRe: msg 11
CzoeMC

Jul-30

This is the first Challenge  that I will not finish.

First, I got a late start, because of hubbie's surgery. I got the only avatar I liked,  and the others were not worth the time, effort, and inventory, to proceed.

Still love exploring the Castle, thanks to the developers, and good warm socially distant hugs to all of you.heart_eyes_cat

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-30

Sorry to hear that about your hubby, Czoe. Hope everything is good now. Miss you!

CzoeMC

Jul-30

Aah, sweetie, hope that you and your family are all well. We are here.

And I can't even express how much my hopes for our MC community, and every one else to be safe.

Sending my positive mojo out. It is quite draining. I would like to do something actual, but being cooped up and isolated is driving me crazy  scream but at least family is available in mutual texts, and distance meets. :::sigh::: , so someday, somewhere, somehow....

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-30

CzoeMC said:

so someday, somewhere, somehow....

It will all get better.