Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

treasure chester   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-11 by Gardenbird; 226 views.
Gardenbird

Jul-11

It says in the' How to guide, that if you go the private rooms of your friends, that you can click on their chest and receive money.

Being new to this I have tried.  At the moment I only have 8 friends and when I look in their rooms, the majority don't have chests on display. I have found that by clicking around, i can normally make a chest appear (bot not always) and most of the time, it asks me to pay to receive a gift.   I very rarely manage to get money and often come away with nothing.  Am I doing something wrong?

If you only have 8 friends then you might have to go in and out of them until a chest appears.  You should have one appear in your room also.  Once you get a chest from your room and a friends room you have to wait 3 hours before you can open them again, unless you want to pay to open them.

Susanna502MC

Jul-11

You can click on your chest and then on ONE friend's chest. Then you have to wait a few hours til you can do it again. I'm not sure why chests don't always appear, but that's one of the quirks of the game.

AEGram

Jul-11

Gardenbird said:

It says in the' How to guide, that if you go the private rooms of your friends, that you can click on their chest and receive money.

You are not GUARANTEED to receive coin when clicking on the Mystery Chest.......it can be a shard, a bundle of coins, a stamp, a diamond, pet food............it's all random.

EDITED TO ADD........THIS is what the Guide says about the Mystery Chest:

You will notice butterflies sometimes flying around in the room. Some of them, when clicked on, will give you a Magic Shard (but not all of them – this is a random occurrence). Also, you will notice a chest toward the bottom of the screen. If you click on your chest, you will receive a shard, coins, pet food, diamond, or a stamp. The butterflies regenerate after 2 minutes; the Mystery Chest unlocks after 3 hours (Or you can open it during the recharge time for 3 diamonds). 

After clicking on butterflies and the Mystery Chest in your own room, you can access one of your friends’ rooms and do the same thing. (It does not take anything away from your friend.) Sometimes you will need to click on several friends before you will see a chest in their room. 

• Edited July 11, 2020 6:14 pm  by  AEGram