Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

MORPHING   Gifts, Wishes and Random Pleas for Help

Started Jul-11 by Gardenbird; 1572 views.

Level 13, I believe, you open Trina in the Key Master's Shop and this gives you access to the Private Rooms.  There is the original Room, 4 Spring Rooms (although only 3 have HOSs in them), 2 Christmas Rooms, 2 Halloween Rooms and 1 Anniversary Room.  In April, we had the Spring Event.  The next one will be the Fall/Halloween Event.  Once you have the rooms open (you should read the Game Guide by AEG to get all the info you need about this), you have access to all your friends Event HOSs.  The Event HOSs pay 250 coins per play (once a day), rather than the 50 coins of a regular HOS.  So, for example, the 1st Halloween Room has 3 HOSs that each yield 250 coins, for a total of 750 coins per play.  So if you have 50 friends, and all 50 display Halloween Room #1, you would earn over 37,000 coins every day.  An Event usually lasts about 40 days, give or take, so you could earn over 1 million coins easily.

I think my math is right, but the point is it's advantageous to play the Holiday Events as much as possible because they provide the best opportunity to amass a lot of coins.