Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Dog House   Achievements and Musings

Started Jul-14 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 440 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-14

Ok, I feel really stupid whenever I click on the red bow in the dog picture in the Dog House HOS. Does anyone else do this? EVEN though I know it's not on the list at all!

Anyone else have any duhh moments?

LvlSlgr

Jul-15

I haven't gotten that far in the new update. I'm trying to take it really slow this time. But I do recall there was another HOS (not sure which one) where I kept doing the same thing. I knew something wasn't one of the hidden objects but I would click on it EVERY time I went there.

oiuoiu321

Jul-15

In the coffin one in the Hallowe'en room, I keep clicking on the butterflies, and then getting startled when they fly off.  I guess Hallowe'en is supposed to be scary. anguished

zaraonyx

Jul-15

Oh yes, I do this nearly every time I go into that HOS! I’m so used to tapping on that purple bow, although the red one is a lot easier to see than the purple one (for me, anyway). Tricky of them to do this, as well as all the different types of fish skeletons & coins etc. grin

You are definitely not alone in that area wink

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-15

Makes me feel better! Thanks all!

EllyV

Jul-16

and the apple in the gingerbread house. I know it belongs in the background,but still I click.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 7
LvlSlgr

Jul-16

EllyV said:

the apple in the gingerbread house

Yes, that's one I catch myself clicking on. And it's funny because it starts to leave but then bounces back into place.

oiuoiu321

Jul-17

I forgot to mention that I also, for some insane reason, keep clicking on the eye-patch in the crocodile's mouth.  Maybe because I think it shouldn't be there.  But really, to keep sticking my hand in it's mouth...so dangerous.