Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Friends of Embers PC   Friends

Started Jul-18 by embers123; 579 views.
embers123

Jul-18

My laptop has gone to be repaired and hoping to get it back on Tuesday, will catch up with gifting as soon as I get it back. Embers blush

mdpetdoc

Jul-18

Thanks for letting us know.

oiuoiu321

Jul-19

I was wondering what was up.  Here's hoping you get it back in good time. relaxed

embers123

Jul-19

I have been messed around a bit but they said definitely Tuesday, I need to get on with the castle challenge!! Im in isolation at home for 2 weeks as I have to have operation and thats the new covid rules so really missing my game! worried

Shylo (shylo2425)

Jul-19

Thanks for the update, and here's wishing you well with your impending surgery. 

Shylo blush

embers123

Jul-19

Thanks, will be playing non stop before and after, someone else doing my housework is going to finish me, need the distraction wink

datsalotta

Jul-20

Good Luck with everything Embers. Will be on look out for your return. Wishing  you well.

embers123

Aug-2

hi friends, came out of hospital last night and was bit more than expected so be out of the running for just day or so, not gone anywhere blush

oiuoiu321

Aug-2

Speedy healing!