Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Need friends that gift   Friends

Started Jul-18 by Billye (BillyeLH); 1614 views.
Billye (BillyeLH)

Jul-18

Hello!

I really need new friends.  Most of mine are asleep.  I especially new airplane items.  Seems like I'm not getting many while playing.

My code 554951.

Thank you.

Billye

WeeSam (WeesamNZ)

Jul-18

Hi Billye, I've sent you an invite to my game (WeeSam) as I also have a lot of friends who are red at the moment.

I know what you mean about the airship items. Unless you play the HOS constantly they will be in short supply, and the CC's take so many of them. Happy to send some of my surplas your way.

Jewelsb

Jul-24

Hi billyeLH, I’d like to be your friend too, my I’d is : i2709608

Billye (BillyeLH)

Jul-24

I would love to have you, jewelsb but that isn't a validate ID.  When you option the game it gives you your Id or if you click on options (top right corner) it has your ID number.  But you can invite me.  My ID is 554951.

Jewelsb

Jul-24

Hi Billy, ok I tried the number you had but it doesn’t work for me. Just to be sure, this is for Midnight Castle game right? If so, my ID # is i2709608. Thanks!

You two are on 2 different platforms, so unfortunately you can't be game friends.

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hi Jewelsb,  I'm guessing from your friend code that your playing on IOS.  I know Billye plays on a PC.  Unfortunately you can't have friends that aren't playing on the same platform as youcry  If you're looking for more friends, there is a list of IOS players looking for friends.  It should be on the left side of the forum page under player lists.  Good Luck relaxed

BreezyB1560

Jul-24

Hey Billye, You can't get any gifts if you don't have anything on your wish list wink

Billye (BillyeLH)

Jul-24

Thanks, Tammy.  That was what I was about to ask her.