Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trina's New Wolf   Achievements and Musings

Started Jul-24 by Howdah (smitcheltree); 977 views.

Does anyone know what Trina's new wolf is about? That room seems to be a memorial room, and I was wondering who the wolf is memorializing. 

Dot (aussieDot1)

Jul-24

Hi Howdah,

Please check the thread "Passing of Silver Fox"  in the Messages From The Heart folder.  It will answer your query. 

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Thank you. I was looking for that folder and could not find it. I remember Silver Fox from the old forum. Not on this one very often. Did she play under any other names? I thought it was another wolf, kind of big for a fox, but has fluffy tail. My game name means Elephant Saddle. I would love to know how they would commemorate me if they did. 

oiuoiu321

Jul-26

My name (oiuoiuoiu) is complete nonsense.  Good thing I don't need commemorating.  Though yodeling might do it...

Well, at my age (77) I find myself thinking more and more about how I will be remembered. I love that they have this room of remembering people who havegone on. I think I remember that Trina, herself, was a named for a player who had passed. This was very early in the game, probably about 2015. If I remember correctly that is when that room opened. Our historian/statisticion AEG would know for sure. 

And I cant figure out why the spacing is so off in the middle of a post. 

Hirento

Jul-26

Howdah (smitcheltree) said:

And I cant figure out why the spacing is so off in the middle of a post

Hi Howdah, I think you must have pressed the "adjust to the right" button or whatever it is called, on the formatting bar above. The formatting bar lets you change font, adjust letter size, spacing, and adjust the text to either left, center or right.

In reply toRe: msg 6
AEGram

Jul-31

Do we know the exact date of SilverFox's passing?

(My reason for asking is that I would like to include this info in the MC Game Guide in the Frequently Asked Questions section. For now, I'll list the date as May 14, but I can change it if someone posts that the date is different.)

My apologies for not adding my condolences before now. I keep meaning to do so, but get distracted and forget. 

gloworm68

Aug-1

hi dot, i have tried 4 times and i can not find the folder about silver fox,gloria

SilverFox (Cynthia Gessner) passed away on March 20, 2020.