Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

dragon foot missing    Technical Issues

Started Jul-26 by EllyV; 1111 views.
EllyV

Jul-26

hi,

my hubby is playing on IOS. he found the dragon foot missing as an item you can win in the pumpkin scene.

(on pc I have it on my list)

I have sent a message to el.games hoping they can fix it.

are there more people who have it missing? and only on IOS or also android?

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 1

That was definitely an issue for some players a while ago.  The posts might be in the archive section.  I'll check and see if I can find them.

Found it, here's the link https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/1794/1.

It seems Lia got BF to credit her account with several of the Dragon Foot items, but it doesn't look like the issue was ever fixed.  But at least she was able to move on.  Hope this helps.

EllyV

Jul-26

thankx.

I saw that that problem was on pc.

this is on IOS, I hope they will fix it.

I didn't ask BF,but El. games, hoping for a quick fix.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 4
Moonki

Jul-27

I play on my iPad. I checked and have the dragon foot in the pumpkin HOS. Moonki 

AEGram

Jul-29

Several people have reporting the Dragon Foot not being placed in the Pumpkins HOS during Level 88. But I think it was a minority of players.

In most cases it happened when players were opening multiple characters within a Pinfeathers set of quests and working on them at the same time.

In the lower levels, it didn't seem to matter if Anabel, Chamberlain, Innkeeper (used as examples here) had quests for you.....You could open Anabel, go as far as you could....then open Chamberlain, go as far as you could.....then open Innkeeper for his tasks to do the same.

However, around Level 69 to the early 70's people who were following this practice experienced game glitches/problems. This is especially more prevalent in the upper levels.

So, the best recommendations are:

1. Always do the tasks for the first character listed.....before going to the second....complete all of those tasks before going to a third (if listed) character.

2. Always make sure you have no Side Quests activated and incomplete when going through the character quests. Some players have experienced problems with the Storyteller Cat not giving the character quests in a new set of content, for instance, when the player has an opened and incomplete Side Quest.

In reply toRe: msg 6
EllyV

Jul-30

thankx,

I am in contact with El games, they are trying to solve the problem.

Elly

In reply toRe: msg 7
AEGram

Jul-30

Good luck!

In reply toRe: msg 8
Bemused12

Aug-8

I have the same problem.  I always follow the guide and finish one CQ before doing the next one.

I have contacted El games.  Not sure if they reply to emails or do something to the game.

As I have had a saving issue with the game for a very long time (ie if I do an HO and exit strait away, the game does not save that last HO I have done) I am reluctant to go into the game to have a look.

Not sure what to do.

EllyV

Aug-8

they do reply to mails.

they are trying to get the issue with my hubbie's game fixed. there first attempt didn't work, so waiting for nr 2

Elly