Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

CC last avatar choice?   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Jul-28 by TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd); 1333 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-28

Last night I was playing around on my ios games and changed the last avatar on the CC  (was just looking) changed my mind and went to go back to the new one -- but it's not even available to choose anymore!

I don't remember it being this way before. I thought you had up to the end of the CC to decide, no matter how many times you change your mind. There are still 10 days left.

Am I remembering this wrong?

Thanks for any input..

LvlSlgr

Jul-28

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd) said:

but it's not even available to choose anymore!

Yeah, I think with the last CC someone mentioned this happened to them. So it's not new. Sorry!!

zaraonyx

Jul-28

Me too. I changed it & then couldn’t get it back. Oh well. Now I’m going for the Nutcracker.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-28

I don't remember seeing that, but it sucks.. can't even 'window shop' ?? ;)

Playbelle

Jul-29

Strange.  I can change the final avatar and switch back.  I'm playing on a Windows 10 PC.  If you're playing on a different platform, maybe it's just glitchy for that event option?

That's the best guess I have.  

At any rate, it's not a universal change to the avatar-switching option.  And it makes no sense why the developers would suddenly eliminate the option to switch them as much as you want right up until it's time to claim the reward.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-29

Playbelle, this is on iOS 

I didn't want to chance it trying on my PC game. 

RosieBVT

Jul-29

Where are you changing the avatar?  You can scan through all the available avatars by clicking on your profile avatar where it will bring up the list.  You don't need to do anything with the avatar in the CC area until you're ready to change.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-29

Rosie, in the CC by the list of 3 reward avatars, there is a circle by the last one. Man with a cane. With that you can click and change to a past CC avatar reward you may want instead of the man with cane. That is where I changed it, then went back to choose the Man, but it is no longer available.

I do know how to change my profile avatar.

Playbelle

Jul-29

TLB2,

To change your profile avatar to a different one, tap/click on your current profile avatar (upper left corner of the screen).

Now you should see player info & acheivements.  In the upper left corner of that screen there is pencil icon on your current avatar.  Tap/click on that.  Now you can swipe/scroll through all avatars (ones that you haven't earned will be locked).  Tap/click on the little check mark inside the blue circle below the avatar you want to switch to.  Or you can tap/click the red X in the upper left corner if you decide not to make an avatar change.  Now you are back to the achievements & info screen.

Incidentally, if you want to change your player name or add text to your name (such as "Spring Room 2"), you can do that by tapping/clicking the pencil icon next to your player name on this same acheivements & info screen.  Tap/click the red X in the upper left corner when you're done.

Leave the acheivements/info screen by tapping/clicking on the red X in the upper left corner.

I hope that helps.  Also I understand about not wanting to chance making a change to your reward avatar on your PC since your IOS game isn't working properly.

Happy gaming! relaxed

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Jul-29

Playbelle, thanks. But I DO know all that. I’ve been playing MC since almost the beginning. 
my concern was the disappearance of the Man with the Cane avatar in the castle challenge. 
thanks for your reply