Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Send 2 packed Airships    Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-4 by Katijay (Katijay46); 1097 views.
In reply toRe: msg 9
butch53

Oct-27

I also completed the CC with several keys from Trina.  I had been sitting on an airship for Trina for several days (wanted to stack up with the final CC), and when the final CC open last night, I completed that (348 wheels) and then had two (one was diamonds and friends, the second was zz and friends) and a zz and airship to get four golden keys for the final CC.

On a side note, it is clear to me that the CC's were just to keep the long time players interested in the game.  Since the download Bug during the summer, I started two additional games, one on IOS, and one on android.  I accomplished not a single CC task on either, as I was stuck on the 20 pet medallions in 20 hours task.  Hard to do when you only have two pets (or three on the android game) and you cannot buy medallions if you have more than the craft requires, so stuck.  But that just means I can continue to collect stuff on the two lower level games, and continue to the mystery chamber.