Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Upcoming eye surgery BAPPLE   Friends

Started Aug-8 by BJApple; 536 views.
BJApple

Aug-8

On Monday, I will have cataract surgery on my left eye.  It will be patched and then there will be a period of adjustment.  I don't know how soon I will get readers, but I am sure my game playing and gifting will be difficult if not impossible for a few days. Luckily, I finished the update today. I will take down my wish list when I am done tomorrow.  I will gift if I can...no return gifts until In am sure I can keep up.  Will update as appropriate.  Betty;

Good luck Betty! 
I will keep you in my prayers. pray

Please stay safe and well. 

Debbie two_hearts

Dot (aussieDot1)

Aug-9

Take care Betty.  Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery.  I have had both my eyes done for cataracts so I know you will notice a difference when all is healed. 

Prayers and take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

oiuoiu321

Aug-9

Praying that your surgery goes smoothly and you have a quick recovery.

misstracy22

Aug-9

Hi Betty, 

Stay safe, try and relax, laugh with the staff is the best thing. Maybe you will be one of the lucky patients who see the beautiful fairy lights. They say they are so pretty. Not all see them. Take your time and as much of it as you need, to come back with better vision. You are in our hearts and prayers. Pardon the pun, but see you soon.

hugs, Tracy snail

BJApple

Aug-18

Update on eye surgery:  both eyes are healing nicely.  Still a few days until the plastic safety shield is gone.  I am absolutely amazed at how much detail in the game I am seeing.  Even the tiniest detail is crystal clear and even more beautiful than I ever imagined...like seeing it for the first time. I intend to start regular gifting on Sunday.  Looking forward to seeing everything fall!!!  Betty

THEdella

Aug-18

Cataract surgery is amazing!  Colors are so much more vivid!  It's like someone cleaned a dirty window that was your eyes!  I've had it and it is amazing when the bandages come off.  Although it does not stay the same after some time, it is still amazing the difference afterwards!  I still have to wear glasses, but only for my computer and/or reading, still amazing!  Best of luck to you!

BJApple

Aug-19

Thank you so much!!!   If it were not for pictures, I would think I always wore glasses. I still reach up to take them off when I go to bed. I had not thought of the vividness of the colors.  My eyes didn't change at the same rate.  Really only noticeable when playing the game and just closed my right eye for a couple of years at least.  

Moonki

Aug-19

I am waiting for the date for my cataract surgery - on both eyes. Hopefully it will be soon. All my friends who have had it say I’ll be amazed at what the colours really are so not to paint yet!.

I’m glad yours went well and hope mine is as good. Moonki 

NoShoeLaces

Aug-19

Hello to all you cataract contenders & patients.  If you’ve already had the surgery, you already know the benefits of having it done.  To all that are having it done in the future, you won’t regret it.

Had both of mine done this month.  They put the Alcon PanOptix lens in each eye which corrected both my near AND far sightedness.  No more glasses for me!