Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Last Mini Event   Seasonal Events, CCs and Updates

Started Aug-10 by Judy/Judy2 (JudyHBishop); 1097 views.

Dear All,

When was the last mini event? I know it was a while ago...

I've selected the seasonal events, CC and updates folder but please place it elsewhere if another is more suitable.

Take care and stay safe,

Judy

oiuoiu321

Aug-10

I've been playing for almost 3 years, and have there's never been a mini-event in that time.

Werecatqueen

Aug-10

Actually last year there was an anniversary mini-event. They added an anniversary room with 1 HOS and introduced 1 new pet. Unfortunately I don't think the event will be repeated this year, as the date it started last year 7/25 and even the end of the CC has come and gone with no word.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Aug-10

Hi Judy! The last mini event I have record of was August 6, 2018 and we had just had one July 27, 2018. Each lasted 3 days.

I sure wish they would come back. There was a lot of grumbling about the goals and the rewards in the past, but maybe there would be more enthusiasm and participation since so much time has passed.

And we seem to have many new players that LOVE their Castles and camaraderie. I think they/we would all enjoy!  

Hi Cookie (Gulf Guppy), I knew someone in the forum would know the answer. Yes, the last reward was 15 unique stamps. If you could have the choice what would you select?

Take care and stay safe,

Judy

Hi, Judy, I would choose a bag of diamonds!

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Aug-11

Like Lady Pirate, I too would choose a bag of diamonds...or 25 of each airship item for my maxed out game.

I guess it all depends where we are in our games. My lower level Castle would like a mixed bag of rune stones, torches, forged keys and shards of soul.

Maybe you'd like a seasonal bag of wands, carrots, ghost traps and gift boxes.

Or a crafting bag with stamps and pet medallions.

Or a mystery bag with 150 items in it LOL!

Hi Lady Pirate and Cookie,

I too would like airships! and yes, you are right it would depend on where your game was. My feeder game could do with some plain stamps but I'm trying to get as many of the Christmas/Winter Event items to exchange for gift boxes so I can at last get Mrs Claus!

A seasonal bag would work too or mystery items like we get in the Christmas/Winter Event. If we ask for 150 items and get only 100 that would be a bonus.

Take care and stay safe,

Judy

AEGram

Aug-16

For those curious, mini-events have been offered as follows:

June 14, 2016 …..1st mini-event – morphing flowers
June 27, 2016 …..2nd mini-event – HOS
July 1, 2016 ……..3rd mini-event – airships
July 27, 2016 …..4th mini-event – Zoom Zones
Sept 6, 2016 ……5th mini-event – HOS
June 16, 2017 …..6th mini-event – morphing flowers
July 27, 2018 ….. 7th mini-event – morphing flowers
Aug 6, 2018 …….8th mini-event – morphing flowers

In reply toRe: msg 9
AEGram

Aug-16

The mini-events for morphing flowers and HOS searches were successful....the global goal was met in all of those.

However, the airships and Zoom Zone mini-events did not result in the overall global goal being met. There were too many players who were trying to work on Trina's quests and Daily Quests that needed both ZZ openings and airship sendings that those players felt they could not waste the inventory on a mini-event.

Some players who sent airships over and over and over.....as well as some who opened lots of ZZs were extremely upset that others didn't "cooperate" and try to help with the global goal.