Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Janet/Isadora Jdmorgan/Jannie / Jd out for surgery   Friends

Started Aug-10 by kthreads; 704 views.
kthreads

Aug-10

First I want to apologise for not being active much the last month. I tried to get in and gift but I have been dealing with a lot.

Those who have been friends for a long time, you know that I have been dealing with inflammatory breast cancer and lots of road bumps and pot holes of complications for three years.

On Thursday I am scheduled for a bilateral mastectomy; which yes... I wanted done three years ago, but insurance felt a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation would be all that was needed.

I am closing down my wish list for my games for a while until I can play comfortably. I will be in hospital for three days. I will have my phone and Kindle so when I can, I will play Jd and Janni games. The PC and tablet games (Janet, Isadora and Jdmorgan) are on hold.

Janet

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: Jdmorgan / Janni / Jd

• Edited August 10, 2020 7:05 pm  by  kthreads
LvlSlgr

Aug-10

kthreads said:

I wanted done three years ago, but insurance felt a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation would be all that was needed.

I hate how insurance companies can play Russian roulette with our health and lives.

Anyway, I hope the best for you and I'll keep you in my prayers. God bless you!

katiek2

Aug-10

There are many people praying for you Janet.  You are an inspiration, so strong.  We'll all be looking forward to your return to PC.  

Dot (aussieDot1)

Aug-10

Sending you well wishes that all goes well and that you have a successful operation and a speedy recovery.  You are in my prayers, my friend. 

Thanks for the update on your games.  Gift when you are able.  I, as will your other friends, will still be here when you are able to return. 

Take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

EllyV

Aug-11

hoping everything goes well for you.

I'll light a candle for you with lots of positive vibes.

Elly

oiuoiu321

Aug-11

Janet, I'm praying for a smooth surgery and quick recovery for you.  Take care of yourself.

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Aug-11

Sending you ALL MY LOVE and HEALING ( ( ( V I B E S ) ) )

Also sent you a PM.

XXOOXXOOXXOO ~ Dhyanicouplekiss

TinyFaerie
Staff

Aug-11

Good luck on your surgery and sending prayers your way.

misstracy22

Aug-11

Gentle hugs, warm wishes, always thoughts and prayers. Are sent to you over the coming times. Come back when you are able, fit and well. Your friends will be here, with a seat for you to rest awhile. 

Hugs, 

Tracy rabbit

AceCB

Aug-11

You'll be in my prayers.  I wish you a speedy recovery and I look forward to seeing you again in the castle.