Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Books - what are you reading?   Fletcher's Tea Room and Bar

Started 5/10/18 by LvlSlgr; 117246 views.
LvlSlgr

Apr-8

I forgot to mention - "Here to Stay" was my Amazon Prime free selection from Aug. 2019. I have to say it was one of the better free books I've read so far.

Also, I decided to go straight to Trevor Noah's "Born a Crime". I'm just not ready to tackle the second half of "Jefferson's Daughters" yet.

• Edited April 8, 2021 12:54 pm  by  LvlSlgr
Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Apr-9

LvlSlgr said:

Also, I decided to go straight to Trevor Noah's "Born a Crime".

Oh- let me know how you like that as well. I purchased Here to Stay  this evening.

rossiking

Apr-24

Great, thanks! Most often, I find recommendations with the help of book bloggers that I follow on YouTube or Instagram. I never thought that even book bloggers on Instagram could be helpful in terms of book recommendations or teaching. Recently, by the way, with the help of one of these bloggers, I learned about the service https://assignmentbro.com/us/finance-homework-help, which helps me with my financial homework, especially with regard to complex calculations.

• Edited April 30, 2021 3:14 am  by  rossiking