Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Trina   Technical Issues

Started Sep-1 by Merry1043; 751 views.
Merry1043

Sep-1

I am at level 100 and do not have any Trina quest. Anyone else have this problem?

Playbelle

Sep-6

Hi Merry.  I'm also at level 100. So far I still have my current Trina quest, but I started that one before I hit level 100. Trina wants airship steering wheels and she is just going to have to wait until the next Castle Challenge because each of my crates wants about 45 items now. So I only do Trina quests until she asks for the steering wheels unless I'm in the middle of a CC or a special event.  Maybe one of these days the devs will make the airship crate requests more realistic, but we've all been wanting that for a long time. I'm hoping other people will reply if I get the ball rolling here.  

AEGram

Sep-6

Merry1043 said:

I am at level 100 and do not have any Trina quest. Anyone else have this problem?

Those players who no longer have Trina on the left side of their screen can find her in the Key Master Shop just below the Belfry and above the Broken Well on the Castle Gates page....

She's sitting there with her wolves and the silver fox waiting for you to click on her and accept her current quest.

(How players lose her.....they don't accept a new quest after completing one.)

In reply toRe: msg 3
Merry1043

Sep-11

That does not work for me.  I have emailed elephant games and hope I hear back from them. I have deleted game and reinstalled. Tried everything I could think of

AEGram

Sep-19

If going to the Key Master's Shop, opening Trina, and accepting her quest doesn't resolve the issue.....(If there is no quest to accept, for instance), the only recourse is to contact Elephant Games. 

Good Luck.