Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Our Dear Friends, Need Our Help!!    Messages from the Heart

Started Sep-1 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 1998 views.

Dear Tracy, I haven’t been on the forum in ages and this is the first thing I saw :( I’m so sorry you’re going through this difficult time. Know that your friends are all thinking of you.

Take care, ~Catherine 

KatieAn56

Sep-6

Dear Tracy, I am sorry you are having to go through this difficult time.  You are such a wonderful friend and person.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your husband and family.  heart

Hugs-Kate

Azpotter

Sep-9

Dear Tracy, 

so sorry to hear what you & your family are going through. I was wondering why your game was red. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers 

judeplayer

Sep-9

Thank you Debbie for the message. Sending lots of prayers and hugs to Miss Tracy with much xx

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Sep-14

I'm so sorry to hear that - much love to her, her hubby and their family (including dearest MIL)

In reply toRe: msg 15
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-14

UPDATE...

Hi Everyone!

Tracy and her husband wanted me to pass on a message of great thanks and deep appreciation for all the kind thoughts, words and prayers being sent their way. It means so very much to both of them, during this most difficult time.

Things with her MIL are still a very fluid and day to day situation. Although unfortunately where Tracy lives, restrictions are once again becoming more strict. So the possibility of them not being able to be by her MIL’s side and visit her is coming into play, which without a doubt just adds to an already extremely stressful situation. 

If we are able to continue to keep them in our thoughts and prayers as well as send strength their way, I know they are very touched by the outpouring of support. 

Sending you my love, strength and hugs, and keeping all three of you in my prayers... heartblue_heartpurple_heart pray
May you find peace and comfort during this most trying time!! 

Hugs ~Debbie XOXO two_hearts

A heartbreaking situation in any circumstances, let alone during a pandemic.  I know personally how difficult the nursing home and hospice care residents are suffering.  How the families are suffering.  It literally breaks my heart that families cannot hug their loved ones or kiss them.  This has gone on for so long now, it just seems cruel.  I know we must keep the most vulnerable among us safe, and I'm all for that.  But the past six months just doubled the unimaginable emotional and mental toll for those we love who need help.

I will continue to pray every day for Tracy and her family.  I hope they feel just a little lifted by all our positive thoughts coming their way.  And, hopefully, find just a bit of peace.  Sending them all the thoughts, prayers and strength I can muster.  

In reply toRe: msg 17
misstracy22

Sep-29

Hi dearest friends, 

Update on things so far. 
Thank you for all your kind thoughts, prayers and well wishes. It truly means a lot and we feel them all.  
My MIL, has now been transferred successfully to nursing care in the community. Is eating more, with help and is able to sit in a chair. Although still unable to say no more than yes or no. To what extent of her understanding of the questions is not known. No visiting remains in place. But the staff are so wonderful at answering questions or asking them. She will be so very well cared for. Which is a relief for us to know. 
It is hard for all those who are loosing their loved ones during this time. Being unable to share is hard. My heart goes out to those who have. Know that the tears that I shed are for you also. That we hug from afar, but so close and tight are those hugs. 
In regard with our moving house, we are still packing...still sorting MIL house and belongings. With increased restrictions, we are managing to do this on our own, so far. 
I’ve also been able to update successively MC. Phew...if I went red, please don’t delete. I should go green again and I’ll try to gift.

Hugs to you all, 

Tracy rabbit

marbur220

Sep-29

MissTracy...

Glad to hear that the situation is improving.  Adding my love , good intentions and positive vibrations to all those you have received so far.  Difficult times are tolerated with the support of others.

My best to you and hubby...virtual hugs to all your family.

Namaste

Marianne

Oh Tracyblush

this is wonderful news....glad she is improving.bouquet