Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Technical Issues FAQ Links   Technical Issues

Started Sep-2 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2983 views.
MoTom61

Nov-27

Losing connection.  No friends.  All 90 disappeared.  Playing on iPad as MoTom70.  ID 2040739.

Minerva (KayteCat)

Nov-27

That keeps happening to me, too. Sometimes everyone is there, sometimes not. Sometimes my mail icon isn’t there, sometimes it is, but I can’t accept gifts. I suspect it is server side, came here to see. Hoping they fix it soon.

attie1234

Nov-27

Same here. Hoping they get it fixed soon. bird Attie/Benit

MoTom61

Nov-27

I do too.  iPad game was starting to gain momentum again.  Can’t wait to get back to it

jbbp

Dec-15

I have  problem since starting christmas game even lost my 2 babies as they didn't have Midnight icon I was doing so well with them so if anyone had June 854708 and Jimbo 853028 sorry they are gone tried getting new ones but same thing happens no icon

jbbp

Dec-15

My ID is 741213 I go as JBP

In reply toRe: msg 6
Hirento

Jan-9

Hello jbbp  relaxed

I hope you have resolved your issue, but in case you didn't: I'm not entirely sure I understand the problem.

Are you unable to start MC because there is no icon on your desktop?

From your friend code I see you play on PC, so you have the Game Manager. Can you start the game from there? Or do you not have the "play" button next to the game in the "My Games" section?

jbbp

Jan-9

Yes thank you I have resolved problem had to uninstall game and reinstall.

Going fine now, though I lost my 2 babies games who had quite a few friends, no matter I have got another 2 from scratch