Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Technical Issues FAQ Links   Technical Issues

Started 9/2/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 27506 views.
THEdella

Dec-9

Just got back from Elephant Games and they show an update number of 1.14.56 if that means anything to anyone.  Was trying to download it and lost my connection, as always.  Hope this helps someone.

That is the version I have in my iPhone App store (I downloaded it last month), it isn't a new update it's from 2 months ago.

LvlSlgr

Dec-9

Which platform are you playing on? PC or Android or IOS?

Never mind, Tammy's response to your post answered my question.

• Edited December 9, 2021 1:13 am  by  LvlSlgr
DevilinWales

Dec-13

My PROD has moved to 1.14.58 in the last 2 days

not sure exactly when but was not this number on Friday

Hopefully CLIENT AND CONTENT move too real soon

Paul

Di (amina046)

Dec-13

Is this an IOS number? Or Android? It is not PC!

This is from my phone......I believe all of the platform's numbers look like this. I always pay attention to the last 4 digits. In another discussion (on Dec 8th) I posted that I noticed a change in the PROD number, it now ends with 2378. 

DevilinWales

Dec-14

Hi Di

its on IOS

Hopefully it’s a good sign for Winter Event

rest of the game is still out of sync though.

Paul

Di (amina046)

Dec-14

Thank you! Keeping fingers crossed!

In reply toRe: msg 61
Sadie (Sadie700)

Dec-14

When I downloaded the updated Big Fish Game Manager, it finally got to the right one, but now I can not access my Midnight Castle at all.  It doesn't even give me a reason or error #.  I even tried to re download Midnight Castle, and get nothing.  I have given up for now.  But I am sure they did not like my comments on the "How did you like our service?" question.  Castle gone, 10 times to download a game manager that didn't work.  That is the end of BF and EG for me.  I am now playing microsoft's G5 games.

My game is working fine with the update installed EXCEPT I keep getting booted off randomly, but what I have accomplished that day usually is still there, every once in a while what I have accomplished that day is gone also. I play on Kindle Fire, so I just click out of the game, then enter again, that way my accomplishments are saved, anyone else have this booted thing happening?    Riddler