Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Technical Issues FAQ Links   Technical Issues

Started 9/2/20 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 66279 views.
In reply toRe: msg 72
Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jul-11

I'm so upset. My laptop died and after getting a new one, downloading and playing the game, I contacted BFG to transfer my main game and secondary game to new IDs. The 2nd transferred fine but the main one with only Trina's final achievement lacking started on level 7.

They stated that was the latest save and now the game must be recreated. Don't know how that can be true if it was shutdown on my current level, even under a "please wait: freeze. 

Can anyone that was friends of Cookie ID 772491 see my level and avatar?  Even my temporary playing was up to level 13. So frustrating.

AEGram

Jul-12

The game ID 772491 shows "Player" at level 7.

If this was the most recent "save" on their servers, then any previous progress will no longer be visible.

Can you please do me a favor? Change the game name from "Player" to Cookie, or whatever you want the new game to be.

I almost didn't accept the invite from you because I just don't accept invites from "player."

I'm so sorry this happened to you!  Have you tried contacting EG?  They have far more access than BFG, and a lot of players have had full restoration of their games with EG's help.

To answer your question, I see your original game with the Flower Girl avatar at Level 114.  When I first accepted your invite to your new game, it was at Level 13 and displaying, I think, The Lady avatar; your "name" was Cookie-newlaptop/ID". 

Sending a PM.

JustMeToo

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jul-14

Got my name changed :). The original invites were done with an avatar and name. I had even worked up to level 13 to open the Spring room. Total override with the bad save/transfer.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Jul-14

I've contacted EG so fingers crossed! Thanks again!