Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

In- Game Purchase Issue- No Response    Technical Issues

Started Sep-4 by kat (vabreeze); 473 views.
kat (vabreeze)

Sep-4

I attempted to make an in game purchase of diamonds and received the "server down" message.  Card was charged, but did not receive purchase. I notified Big Fish an received an issue number and a message I would hear back in 24 to 72 hours,  Needless to say, I have not heard back at all. 

Anyone have this issue and what was the result?  Of course, today (SEPTEMBER 4) they have a diamond sale (which leads me to believe a new CC is coming up. 

Kat, I remember reading somewhere else in the forum about someone having this same issue but I don't recall who or when.  I tried doing a search, but I can only go back a year so hopefully that person will respond to your post.

kat (vabreeze)

Sep-4

Thank you.  I also tried to do a search, but the keywords I chose does not seem to bring up a match. I did find a "Customer Service Response" thread, but it dealt with Elephant Games.  I think the purchase feature would be more a Big Fish issue

Myelle (Myelle01)

Sep-5

Hi Kat

Contact Big Fish and include your receipt. They should send you what you paid for.

In reply toRe: msg 4
kat (vabreeze)

Sep-21

It has now been four weeks.  I have only received the automated response from Big Fish (answer within 24 to 72 hours).  Since then, Big Fish has changed their website to reflect that responses would no longer be in that time frame but will be answered as received.  They request that only one notification on issue be sent. 

I do have an issue number and I have sent several emails connected with that number.  I have sent the receipt and a download of my game at the time.  No responses. 

I have never been so frustrated.  I have been a member for almost ten years.

I am afraid this is the future of Big Fish games. 

Unfortunately, between the virus and BF terminating employees, we'll be lucky if requests are answered at all.  Since it's been a month, I would suggest calling your bank card issuer and getting your money back that way.  Personally, I wouldn't purchase anything from BF until I was satisfied they have a plan to continue customer support.