Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Advice needed about game   Tips, Tricks, Guides and Advice

Started Sep-11 by RavenofGA; 390 views.
RavenofGA

Sep-11

Hi all,

I need some of your ideas on what I should do.  As many already know, my computer died last week (third one in 3 years).  I am torn about what I should do with my new game now that I am up and running again.  I am torn about what to do.  I read that Big Fish has had some issues and has laid off 200 workers.  Should I try to get my game back or should I just continue with the new game?  I'm afraid I might not be able to get my game back and trying would be a waste of time.  What do you think?

TinyFaerie
Staff

Sep-11

Nothing ventured nothing gained.

I would send in a ticket. Its worth trying to get your game back.

Cookie (GulfGuppy)

Sep-11

RavenofGA, I would definitely go for the transfer. Usually moving an old game to a new device goes very smoothly and you receive EVERYTHING you had except friends. I'm on a laptop and have had BFG transfer to at least 2 new devices!  :)

Susanna502MC

Sep-11

You can play on the new game until they do the update. I was able to get far enough to start inviting friends (you don't get them back when they restore the old game). I thought it was fun to play the early levels.

PattiS16

Sep-12

How can I send a ticket?

I tried emailing the address listed at Google Play and got an autoresponse.  I can't find support email for MC.  Any info appreciated.