Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

PC Friends   Friends

Started Sep-12 by dustyretired; 1011 views.
dustyretired

Sep-12

My sister and I would like to thank everyone for the great response on adding to our friends lists. At the moment we both feel that we have all that we can take care of. We want to be able to make sure all our friends are able to receive gifts.  I personally would like to say that some of my friends wish lists have things on them that I haven't even seen yet. I  am hoping they are not feeling ignored when I am unable to gift them.  Eventually I will get there.  Thank you Friends for your generosity and all the helpful information.

Old Dusty Road  and  Cl angel

Susanna502MC

Sep-13

If something on a friend's list is in red it means you don't have it, but click on it and it will tell you how much to buy it. (30, 50, 60 coins are reasonable, more than that depends on how many coins you have.) Click the corner x to close without buying.

If it isn't red then you have it, clicking on it will tell you how many you have. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have to gift. You may need to keep that item for yourself.

Some players keep a list to keep track of who gifts to you and who you have gifted to. Like most things with this game, that is up to you.

It is always your decision whether you gift or not. Almost everyone understands that. If they don't, then they may unfriend you, but that is their problem, not yours.

dustyretired

Sep-14

Susanna, 

Thank you for the great info. I knew about the have and have not on the wish list.  But I did not know that you could click on the items you did not have and purchase them with coins or diamonds to gift them. That is great, I appreciate knowing this. That definitely helps.

TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Sep-14

Hi Dusty. Just wanted to add, if you purchase the item in need with gems instead of coins, it counts towards the BUY Items achievement. I don't think it goes towards it if you buy with coins. Something to think about if you are working for that.

Someone correct me if I am wrong on that..

oiuoiu321

Sep-15

Yep, that's how that achievement works.  You have to buy items (for yourself or others) with gems.  I'm working on that one.

dustyretired

Sep-18

I appreciate the info, I wasn't aware of that. Thank you

Susanna502MC

Sep-19

Another little thing. If your computer glitches in the middle of buying a gift, there is no way to know if the gift went out or not, but sometimes the gift comes to you. I've had it happen to me a few times.

GaviTn

Sep-20

change of subject on level 100, how do it level up some friends on lvl101/102, do you  know if so please help_______________

In reply toRe: msg 8

Check your game manager.

Bryttney123

Sep-22

you can Add me if you want im new to the game