Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Laptop's battery just about gone!   Technical Issues

Started Sep-15 by Shylo (shylo2425); 293 views.
Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-15

Just a quick note to all my friends, that my laptop "advised" me that my battery is near 'death.' I believe it, because it is a recycled battery to begin with. Because of the little red light flashing at me telling me that my laptop is on borrowed time, I'm going to close down my WISH LIST until I get the new battery I ordered today.

Thanks to all my dear friends for sticking with me and understanding my situation. I hope to receive my package soon so I can return to swap IB's and regular inventory. 

Bye for now.....

Shylo blush

Dhyani (Dhyaniland)

Sep-15

While waiting for your brand new battery . . . you could run your Laptop connected DIRECTLY to an AC Outlet.

And, as long as you are connected DIRECTLY to an AC Outlet, it is also possible to squeak more life out of your old battery by ReCalibrating it.

I ALWAYS RECOMMEND backing up everything you can't live without on a 'regular' basis, and certainly BEFORE Windows Updates, ReCalibrating your battery, etc.

PM me if you want more explicit details for your Make/Model of Laptop.

XXOO ~ Dhyaniboom

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-15

Thanks Dhyani for all the valuable information. Laptop is always directly connected to an AC outlet, so I'm good there. 

Just did my monthly backup on my external hard drive yesterday for which I'm thankful I did.

Again, thank you for sharing all the information. Will keep everything in mind should this happen again. Gawd forbid!!! 

Shylo

SharpEye1

Sep-17

Thank you for letting us know!  Hang in there, my friend!! heart_eyes

Ada

Shylo (shylo2425)

Sep-17

Thanks Ada. Battery is dead. Yes, I know I can run off the cord, but that red flashing light is making my eyes buggie, and my aged nerves rattled. However, I shall return!!!

Shyloblush

Msg 3674.6 deleted