Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Updating And Freezing Issues On PC    Technical Issues

Started Sep-16 by Debbie (Debbie1845); 354 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-16

This message was in the Consortium Thread, but it really belongs in the Technical Issues Folder. 
I am hoping someone with PC technical knowledge, will please help this player resolve the situation.

Thank you so very much!!

Debbie two_hearts

1:08 PM

I would like to be a part of this group, but I'm not quite sure where to begin. My screen name (?) is AmaImani, and my ID number is 869793. I'd love to make friends for gifts and contests and the like. At the moment, I'm experiencing difficulty with even getting in the game. There's a message about uploading/updating, and it runs, then freezes, and I haven't been able to get back on the game. 

Any advice for me?

mdpetdoc

Sep-17

What operating system and build are you running? To find this go to this Settings>System>About.  Do you get the opening screen to see the game version/content information in the lower left corner? If so, what does it say? Have you gone to your game manager and tried to check for updates manually? Are you using an ethernet internet connection or a wireless connection?