Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 152 - At the Movies   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2328754 views.

Creedence Clearwater Revival (also referred to as Creedence and CCR, was an American rock band which recorded and performed from 1968 to 1972. The band initially consisted of lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and primary songwriter John Fogerty; his brother, rhythm guitarist Tom Fogerty; bassist Stu Cook; and drummer Doug Clifford. These members had played together since 1959, first as the Blue Velvets and later as the Golliwogs)

PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-14

Downhill Alpine skiing at the 1960 Winter Olympics  held in the United States at Squaw Valley, California, from February 20–26, 1960. Competitions took place at Squaw Peak

Amazon.com: Sport AD 1960 Winter Olympic Games Squaw Valley SKI ...

Elvis Married Priscilla (May 1, 1967)

LvlSlgr

Jun-14

The Four Seasons - are an American rock and pop band that became internationally successful in the 1960s and 1970s. Since 1970, they have also been known at times as Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. Members of the original Four Seasons included Frankie Valli as the lead singer, Bob Gaudio on keyboards and tenor vocals, Tommy DeVito on lead guitar and baritone vocals, and Nick Massi on electric bass and bass vocals. The Four Seasons were one of only two American bands (the other being the Beach Boys) to enjoy substantial chart success before, during, and after the British Invasion.

• 1962: "Sherry", #1
  • 1962: "Big Girls Don't Cry", #1
  • 1963: "Walk Like a Man", #1
  • 1963: "Ain't That a Shame", #22
  • 1963: "Candy Girl", #3/"Marlena", #36
  • 1964: "Dawn (Go Away)", #3
  • 1964: "Stay", #16
  • 1964: "Ronnie", #6
  • 1964: "Alone", #28
  • 1964: "Rag Doll", #1
  • 1964: "Save It for Me", #10
  • 1964: "Big Man in Town", #20
  • 1965: "Bye, Bye, Baby (Baby Goodbye)", #12 ("Bye Bye Baby" on initial release)
  • 1965: "Girl Come Running", #30
  • 1965: "Let's Hang On!", #3
  • 1965: "Don't Think Twice", #12 (as "The Wonder Who?")
  • 1966: "Working My Way Back to You", #9
  • 1966: "Opus 17 (Don't You Worry 'bout Me)", #13
  • 1966: "I've Got You Under My Skin", #9
  • 1966: "Tell It to the Rain", #10
  • 1967: "Beggin'", #16
  • 1967: "C'mon Marianne", #9
  • 1967: "Watch the Flowers Grow", #30
  • 1968: "Will You Love Me Tomorrow", #24

Can you tell I'm a fan?? LOL

• Edited June 14, 2020 1:34 pm  by  LvlSlgr

Good Friday Earthquake (occurred at 5:36 PM AKST on Good Friday, March 27. Across south-central Alaska, ground fissures, collapsing structures, and tsunamis resulting from the earthquake caused about 131 deaths)

Landslide damage...…………..

Tsunami caused a board to go through this tire...…..incredible

LvlSlgr

Jun-14

Hogan's Heroes - an American television sitcom set in a German prisoner of war (POW) camp during World War II. It ran for 168 episodes (six seasons) from September 17, 1965, to April 4, 1971.  Bob Crane starred as Colonel Robert E. Hogan, coordinating an international crew of Allied prisoners running a special operations group from the camp. Werner Klemperer played Colonel Wilhelm Klink, the gullible commandant of the camp, and John Banner played the blundering but lovable sergeant-of-the-guard, Hans Schultz.

"I Have A Dream" Speech (is a public speech that was delivered by American civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. during the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom on August 28, 1963, in which he called for civil and economic rights and an end to racism in the United States. Delivered to over 250,000 civil rights supporters from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., the speech was a defining moment of the civil rights movement and among the most iconic speeches in American history.

Dr. Martin Luther King - I Have A Dream Full Speech

"I HAVE A DREAM" - probably the most famous speech of all time. It is also, one of the most important once. Dr Martin Luther King Jr preaches from his heart....

Just as relevant today...……………..

LvlSlgr

Jun-14

The Jungle Book (movie 1967)

Drawing of a jungle. A boy wearing a red loincloth walks holding hands with a bear which holds a bunch of bananas above his head, while an orangutan follows them and a black panther watches them from behind a bush. A tiger lies on the branch of a tree while a snake comes from the leaves above. In the background, three elephants. At the top of the image, the tagline "The Jungle is Jumpin'!" and the title "Walt Disney The Jungle Book". At the bottom, the names of the main voice actors and the characters they play.