Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Alpha Game 148 - News Junkie   Fun and Games

Started 5/11/18 by Jenifer (Zarknorph); 2144849 views.

Mop-Top (Arguably the most iconic men’s hairstyle of the 1960s, the mop-top was popularized by the band The Beatles and further emulated by rock groups such as The Rolling Stones, Herman’s Hermits and The Doors. The mop-top was a haircut that sported a fringe of long bangs that grazed the eyebrows in front and hung down to hit the shirt collar in back)

LvlSlgr

Jun-14

Night of the Living Dead - is a 1968 American independent horror film written, directed, photographed and edited by George A. Romero, co-written by John Russo, and starring Duane Jones and Judith O'Dea. The story follows seven people who are trapped in a rural farmhouse in western Pennsylvania, which is under assault by an enlargening group of cannibalistic, undead corpses. The film was completed on a US$114,000 budget and shot outside Pittsburgh, where it had its theatrical premiere on October 1, 1968. The film grossed US$12 million domestically and US$18 million internationally, earning more than 250 times its budget. Night of the Living Dead has been regarded as a cult classic by film scholars and critics, despite being heavily criticized upon its release for its explicit gore.

I remember seeing this at the drive-in. Thank goodness it wasn't in color.

Night of the Living Dead (1968) poster.jpg

Msg 368.30418 deleted
PTG (anotherPTG)

Jun-14

The Outsiders written by S.E Hinton was Published in 1967

Happy Birthday, S.E. Hinton! - Intellectual Freedom Blog

Msg 368.30420 deleted
LvlSlgr

Jun-14

Planet of the Apes - 1968

PlanetoftheapesPoster.jpg

Q.T. Hush (is an American cartoon that was produced by the company Animation Associates in 1960. It consisted of 100 five-minute episodes, which appeared in syndication beginning in September 1960)

LvlSlgr

Jun-14

Rosemary's Baby - 1968

I also saw this one at the drive-in. While Night of the Living Dead didn't scare me, this one did.

Rosemarys baby poster.jpg

Sock It To Me (Expression from the late 1960s until the early 1970s. Literally means "give it to me",  but generally had a underlying sexual connotation. Could also mean just give me your best.)